interlude L2Sanctuary Interlude - Awesome Features Tomorrow 19:00 +2 GTM!!Do Not Loose it!

L2Sanctuary

It's funny cause you never play as dagger.You are always archer/tank cause you can't play with dagger :)

i'am playing always GH,main Class Gh always .. Just In some PvP Server Which are unbalanced i'am Plaing Archer For MA,or Tank For Party Fights.. Anyway Stop spam . i will not answer again your bullsh1ts.

Did i tell that i'll learn chinese in google? :o when?give me the chat rofl lol'd ..learn proper english cuz noone makes sense of what u write,peace.

big +1. i sometimes really think i am speaking with 12 years old spoiled boys when i see ppl not knowing english. i mean... my native language is slovenian but still i menaged to boost my english to a level people would understand me but that is becouse i dont want to look stupid online.

big +1. i sometimes really think i am speaking with 12 years old spoiled boys when i see ppl not knowing english. i mean... my native language is slovenian but still i menaged to boost my english to a level people would understand me but that is becouse i dont want to look stupid online.

Yep lol..1/4 today's lineage 2 community knows how to communicate with a resonable person..Others just fool arround and speak english that learned in high school..This is pathetic..

I have to say something....

have you Create Mass pvp Area/Zone?? [ if yes you must make the bp's can`t heal there for better pvp's]

Make the Rb jewel's with vote stone's/ rb coin's/ one Relic cost 7 Rb coin's and the boss must drop 5 each Raid boss

and i will try your server :) GL

Who said u that americans know english?Its their native lang but they suck at it..And also why Greeks should know perfect english?I mean i am Greek but not everyone know how to speak it..

90% of the greeks know perfect english.I'm not talking about games.I was in Greece once and when they see that you don't know greek they start speak to you on english and pretty good english.Not only 1-2 ppl.That's why i left with the impression almost all greeks know english.

Well yes we have a great education system at our country...

P.S to others..GM won't apply your ideas to the server..The thing i wanna tell you is that you cant ask from a GM to make ur ideas come true ..cuz then everybody will cry to apply his own ideas and bla bla bla..The server will be destroyed.

90% of the greeks know perfect english.I'm not talking about games.I was in Greece once and when they see that you don't know greek they start speak to you on english and pretty good english.Not only 1-2 ppl.That's why i left with the impression almost all greeks know english.

the thing is... if u want to be understood outside ur country borders u have to learn english. english is a global language becouse it is easy to learn it and use it with a level other people will understand you. But of course it takes time, practice and a lot of good will to master it.

I myself admit that i am not good at english but still i am trying to do my best when i want to be heard.