New Outcome #5

I agree with the colors, they are good but you gotta stop adding so many effects, you might add 'em to make it better but at the end it just gets too messy.

I'll try next time with lower effects on it. Thank you all for the advises.

try to make it look professional, if it doesn't, delete the whole result and start over.

We need a start to reach the proffesional. There are some things which I don't know yet So I be crap.

More practice is the key I think.

try to make it look professional, if it doesn't, delete the whole result and start over.

We need a start to reach the proffesional. There are some things which I don't know yet So I be crap.

More practice is the key I think.

ye this is what i mean. practice and dont publish everything till you get a cool result. when i get my pc soon, i will try to show you some poor techniks i know.

In this case you are wrong the ''Publish'' its not a bad thing. I publish my works to get some critiques, and improve my self by these critiques.

ye this is what i mean. practice and dont publish everything till you get a cool result. when i get my pc soon, i will try to show you some poor techniks i know.

In this case you are wrong the ''Publish'' its not a bad thing. I publish my works to get some critiques, and improve my self by these critiques.

Observer, you are a thoughtful person... You write that you are waiting here for criticism, but in fact you are defending all criticism of your works, which are monotonous and you are use the same effects. More humility and drought, and you get far (maybe), because you are ignorant of personal criticism, and for me buffoon.

As for me, this work, in addition to color and render haven't any different with previous one. Try with other tutorials.

Observer, you are a thoughtful person... You write that you are waiting here for criticism, but in fact you are defending all criticism of your works, which are monotonous and you are use the same effects. More humility and drought, and you get far (maybe), because you are ignorant of personal criticism, and for me buffoon.

As for me, this work, in addition to color and render haven't any different with previous one. Try with other tutorials.

I take it as a friendly advise. Anyways..

@xax0r, totally agree with you, observer i got a nice tutorial for you check this out.

Very easy and the result looks "Whoa"

http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/ripple-and-smudge-signature.html