interlude L2Cube IL OFF x6 Retail RE-OPEN !!!!!!

TouchOfFlames

I remember you from l2 echolon you are a good designer in l2 servers :)

My suggestion is that

xp x40 sp x40 adena x60 party xp x 1,5

sub stuck main + 3 ( no light and heavy stuck bug and tyrants skills with all weapons )

a light npc buffer with some buffs just for xp ( you can use the buffs from niewbie buffer only that )

dances songs covs etc 10 mins all others retail

about dancers sws and other support chars customize some ottheir skills like dance of protection 15% mdef p def song of life 10 % p atck m atck and kiss of eva 10 % m atack p atck with duration 2 mins that way these chars will be really usefull

mana drugs will be really good and wont reduce balance

gm shop until b grade you can buy weapons with adena

about a grade and s grade items you can obtain them by crafting or by medals and glitering medals that will be dropable from champion mobs

all raid bosses  will drop eggs that can be exchanged for tattoos or you can exchange them for medals and glitering  and buy a or s grade items

first class and second class transfer with adena 3d class will be with aa

no sub class quest you just need to be 76 lvl, noblesse quets retail

enchant rate 65 % with normal scrolls , blessed scrolls 80 %

scrolls untill b grade with adena  , a grades and s grade scrolls and all blessed scrolls with medals

deleveler to 40 lvl so you can have a char onl;y for raids

Thats all for me i think that server will be really interesting and make ppl to play a lot and have fun and its something tottaly unique :)

Can the dev explain why when I try to register my account and press "register" I am automatically redirected to your Paypal donation page? Other players are also redirected there. I call such things "justforthemoney".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have Vote-Poll on our main site www.l2cube.com if oyu like to change rates,items buy , mana potions just vote !

Server is closed for 2 weeks for maintenance.

Full Retail or No Retail ??? Make a vote ! www.l2cube.com

• 2 weeks later...

Server maintenance ends friday Open at 18.00 GMT +0

7sings event is in progress - parcipations is active !

Squash event is active !