L2J Automatic Donate System [Cheap]

Greetings guys, I would like to sell my L2J Auto Donate System.

Features:

- It uses telnet(can support database in future, nothing hard to change it)

- Supports PayPal

- Supports Account Editing

- Works for Coins, users buys coins on website, and then they can exchange them for items you set in config(Like Festival Adena, or something, you set in game)

- I think it has nice design.

- Cheap

- Secure

- Uses MySQL as resource.

- Tested just on L2J Frozen, but will work on other datapacks with same database columns structure. (I can adapt it to your database structure, but it must be L2J)

- Checks if player is logged in, if not, it does not continue to not bug or fail the donation.

- Very Easy setup if you are familiar with paypal and IPN.

- Easily editable.

Live preview:

http://www.univexnet.eu/membership

You can use test/test123 for login, but you need to have character online to check it working, but can give you proof. :)

Sorry if the hosting will be down, if it will, it will be just for a while(I mean live preview.)

Its something like L2Java donate system, if you know it.

EDIT: I can change the background, or the colors, for your needs. I can adapt it to your website, if you will want, just let me know.

Price: Changed to 10€, payment by paypal or paysafecard, same price.

Write me PM or here :)

Have a nice day.

i think it is similar like l2blum used to use it....i like that system very much,good luck with your sales

Thanks, don't know the L2Blum's system, but when you say so :)) I hope it will have some success, currently I'm working on a new one. :)