interlude Cassiopeia interlude stacksub server-OPENED

ropi

To be honest, era of low/mid rate stack sub interlude servers is gone and will never return, they wont have 1k+ online, even though with 1k online ppl will get bored rly fast and leave the server, it wont last more than 1-2 months, till 1st heroes., like last frintezza server.

Its interlude and its soooo old, there is so little end game content, after 1 week top clans will have 80/80 chars with s grades, first baiums, anthy, valdys will go down, first sieges... for sure there will be much carebears who will just farm and dont go for pvp...

Stack sub on gracia/freya/h5 is a big joke, however Hellbound is rly awesome for stack sub server, all kinds of characters are playable and there is much more of end game content than in interlude.

I have no idea why there are no hellbound stack sub servers, only interlude, last interlude servers failed rly hard, hope it wont happend to you and you will succeed.

IMO you rly should think about making this server hellbound at start or at least upgrading it to HB after a month.

Anyway good luck with your project.

Thx!

I think can make 1 good stacksub Interlude server.Ofc can upgrade to hellbound,but Not now. ;D

To be honest, era of low/mid rate stack sub interlude servers is gone and will never return, they wont have 1k+ online, even though with 1k online ppl will get bored rly fast and leave the server, it wont last more than 1-2 months, till 1st heroes., like last frintezza server.

Its interlude and its soooo old, there is so little end game content, after 1 week top clans will have 80/80 chars with s grades, first baiums, anthy, valdys will go down, first sieges... for sure there will be much carebears who will just farm and dont go for pvp...

Stack sub on gracia/freya/h5 is a big joke, however Hellbound is rly awesome for stack sub server, all kinds of characters are playable and there is much more of end game content than in interlude.

I have no idea why there are no hellbound stack sub servers, only interlude, last interlude servers failed rly hard, hope it wont happend to you and you will succeed.

IMO you rly should think about making this server hellbound at start or at least upgrading it to HB after a month.

Anyway good luck with your project.

Thx!

I think can make 1 good stacksub Interlude server.Ofc can upgrade to hellbound,but Not now. ;D

Good one but i think you must change quests for class changes wth some aa and adena in order to change class and you should increase rates to x 30 so more ppl will come and play  :)

hi!

first and second class change quest items are purchasable for adena third class change working with quest xD

looks quite same as dragon-network. 15x with "buff: 20 min, ,song/dance: 2 min+enchant(+1=20sec)", "-potion system, potions are craftable from herbs (mana potion, CHP)

-tattoo system" except tattos are bough with adena in D-NET

Dont get me the negative way, I will join if there are atleast 1 000 people playing there.

looks quite same as dragon-network. 15x with "buff: 20 min, ,song/dance: 2 min+enchant(+1=20sec)", "-potion system, potions are craftable from herbs (mana potion, CHP)

-tattoo system" except tattos are bough with adena in D-NET

Dont get me the negative way, I will join if there are atleast 1 000 people playing there.

join and server have +1 member xD

Good one but i think you must change quests for class changes wth some aa and adena in order to change class and you should increase rates to x 30 so more ppl will come and play  :)

nope x15 is good

but man put s good anti-bot system