[help] interface changes from H5 into GF

culinko

i haven't found anything by searching the forums. basically, i want to ask if implementing these 3 things into gracia final from h5 is even possible and into what kind of files should i look. all those things are related to the shortcut bar.

- add the 4th shortcut bar (i guess this is in the interface.u, but maybe also in some other files)

- shortcut bar - skill reuse timers: numbers are shown for 20 seconds and lower

- shortcut bar - number of items: numbers are shown for quantity 99+ and lower

i just want to know where to look, i guess i can manage to edit them (maybe except for the .u scripts). thanks for any advice.

It is possible but it would took time to remake the algoritm that whas used in High five, i heard that some guy, hase an stuff to make this automatical but don't know if thats proved information.

I can do this, but rly it would took my time so wouldn't be low cost,

i haven't found anything by searching the forums. basically, i want to ask if implementing these 3 things into gracia final from h5 is even possible and into what kind of files should i look. all those things are related to the shortcut bar.

- add the 4th shortcut bar (i guess this is in the interface.u, but maybe also in some other files)

- shortcut bar - skill reuse timers: numbers are shown for 20 seconds and lower

- shortcut bar - number of items: numbers are shown for quantity 99+ and lower

i just want to know where to look, i guess i can manage to edit them (maybe except for the .u scripts). thanks for any advice.

nop cuz is server sided

lol, ok , suppose u get the visual of 4 bars, whe u drag it to the 4th, the skill, what do u think the server will get?

srsly, that is nothing but copyiing hex values, trying to get hex code from ut package, totally useless, since u must link the gui with the .u scrip.

it s faster and more succesfull to just adapt in l2j a new chronicle then hex editing in that manner.

anyways, read more this forum is great will make u understand alot about l2

and just lol on censoring on the utptwich file u opened like u discovered smt that others dont and wanna keep it a secret.

1. u look into SYSTECXtures l2ui, totally useless, why u think it s called sys TEXTURES?

look in interface.u /nwinow.u/uwindow.u and u l see other api s regarding interface, how skill are put in the ue,etc, all send request to server, if server dont supoort it, u will always get error..\

that if u learn to hexedit the ue scrip .u file , gl on that

@rockk

you are wrong. don't tell me i need to read forums more, i know enough (editing animations, textures and maps is a child's play). the 4 bars thing is NOT server sided. it's almost the same as if you switch your 1st bar to 4rd bar, since everything is just replicated except the hotkeys (and they are no hotkeys for 4th bar even on h5). my intentions weren't to censore the file, lol, just the path. i even said in 1st post it's engine.u . and why would i want to look into systextures for god's sake, the textures are all the same, they're just replicated for each skillbar. it's easy to hexedit the .u files, even 5 year old child knows that. harder is to actually ADD NEW ENTRIES to the .u files and only few guys knows that.

but yes, there is something regarding that also in nwindow.u, but probably not required to change, there are just the basic mechanisms, which are only replicated in engine.u.

p.s. i'm not using l2j i'm using l2off and i don't want to do any server modifications.