L2J-SWAIN A New Different L2 with unique features!!! *HARD-PVP*

GsL

Yes i see,unique features.

What about the website?

with domain dont worry and if you want to check my features you must join anyway i havent time to write more for now and server will open after 2-3 months :) thats why low info for now :)

How are you gonna manage a server without having the basic knowledge of english? Pathetic.

How are you gonna manage a server without having the basic knowledge of english? Pathetic.

LOL That is your proplem?

I Will give my best and my work maybe u like it maybe not* anyway any  which criticism is accepted !!

Ok guys My answer will be in game :) dont worry i know basic .. but i do some mistakes .. but here i m not to teach you english but to give you my work and to have nice time in my server and something new!!!

As i say you before  ^^ which criticism is accepted ^^

Please READ my Features i make Every Day Updates to Features!!!

Say m what you will like to see in my l2server where no1 havent!!!

many things will on my server with POLL * like the place of EVENTS!!

Dude with add java codes, make html, make multisell and everything else you cannot make a unique server. You cannot even know the situation of the lineage. Every server is dying by ddos attack or hackers. You cannot even buy dedicated pc or something else. I bet you gonna have free website .tk or something else. You ask about 1 simple code, and you tell you never gonna give money for this game. How you can open a new era of Lineage II? You take the l2jfrozen and you open server without even fix the 2-3 serious problems. Anyway, good luck with this!

Btw, tell me 1 only 1 unique thing.

Friendly, Crystalia.