[L2OFF] Aug 11th L2 Defined GRAND OPENING! Only L2 Off Freya Server!

halfash

Our development

staff has a combined 15 years of Lineage II private server developing experience.

i know that all ur development team have 15 years of experience together but how u wrote it, it just sound funny :D (no flaming intended) coz l2 is out only 8 years. ( Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle (Prelude): 4/28/2004 )

I wish u good luck and many upcoming mounts off successful running of the server :)

i know that all ur development team have 15 years of experience together but how u wrote it, it just sound funny :D (no flaming intended) coz l2 is out only 8 years. ( Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle (Prelude): 4/28/2004 )

I wish u good luck and many upcoming -beep-ts off successful running of the server :)

That's why it has the word "combined" =D

I preffer max enchant 10, safe 3 and 65% rate lol

BTW ,can anyone check online players? im too lazy to download l2 net...

EDIT: Passick ,if u want to give players a good reason to stay here ,that will be to set enchant max 10 or 12 (its fking pvp server for god sake), im going to leave and many others if ure not

Im out of here, bye

Good luck with 20 players  :)

You'll never find a server if you keep asking for changes that other players might not like.What's wrong with max enchant unlimited?You didn't like anything at all in the server and you wanted your own changes.GL out there finding the perfect server.

@halfash because mxc is for losers that's why!

You'll never find a server if you keep asking for changes that other players might not like.What's wrong with max enchant unlimited?You didn't like anything at all in the server and you wanted your own changes.GL out there finding the perfect server.

@halfash because mxc is for losers that's why!

and halfash is a part of it which makes him a looser too  ;D

I really dun get why ppl QQ about unlimited enchant, retail's got unlimited and since this server's got the same rate people still wont have that super insane enchants, only thing I can agree about is the donations for +8 S86...Why the hell would you put endgame ++ in donations? even on the first day...

I really dun get why ppl QQ about unlimited enchant, retail's got unlimited and since this server's got the same rate people still wont have that super insane enchants, only thing I can agree about is the donations for +8 S86...Why the hell would you put endgame ++ in donations? even on the first day...

Server for donates, GM NEED MONEY to buy Iphone 5 that comes soon