[help] eclipse error

UnSponsored

Question

9 answers to this question

cha should be a L2NpcInstance, but he found a L2Summon.

You probably totally missed the place where you need to c/p your code, as L2Summon isn't linked to L2NpcInstance by any side (L2Object > L2Character > L2Playable).

cha should be a L2NpcInstance, but he found a L2Summon.

You probably totally missed the place where you need to c/p your code, as L2Summon isn't linked to L2NpcInstance by any side (L2Object > L2Character > L2Playable).

so what i have to do?

sorry but i am newbie..

That packet got different layers, corresponding to type of instance.

From memory, there is one L2Summon and one L2Npc constructor, just copy paste in good place.

yeah, line 173 and 187 :)

what i have to change in lines (173,187)

173: if(cha instanceof L2NpcInstance && cha.isInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_PEACE) && cha.getCastle().getOwnerId() != 0)

187:clan = ClanTable.getInstance().getClan(cha.getCastle().getOwnerId());

yeah, line 173 and 187 :)

No, he used the wrong constructor. He must drop whatever he did on that packet, and make it in the good constructor. He simply can't correct lines, it's not possible as the constructor refers only to L2Npc, not L2Summon.

That packet got 2 different constructors, take time to read what you do and probably you will find.

No, he used the wrong constructor. He must drop whatever he did on that packet, and make it in the good constructor. He simply can't correct lines, it's not possible as the constructor refers only to L2Npc, not L2Summon.

That packet got 2 different constructors, take time to read what you do and probably you will find.

so i have to remove the code and replace it?

so i have to remove the code and replace it?

yes, try too see when you start gettin that error :) thats what you should normally do when a error pops.