Lineage III (Lawsuit: NCSoft vs Bluehole ie. En Masse)

xDrac

well, yeah Aion doesn't contain any new thing except "flying"

have you played it?because i did and i still do.Not Aion only Korean games too and i couldn't see any difference when it came out the year 2009.

Unique pvp,unique enviroment,crafting system and you know how many things you can do in Aion? they even made the house system where you can make your own house and customize it.The game is just so much fun.

k bro u are braindead or what;

it is Lineage 3,if you can't read Korean go here

This looks so good, but . . . this is not lineage anymore from my point of view.

best comment i've ever seen in this forum.

you accept the fact that the game is good.They have spent 2 years making this game

have you played it?because i did and i still do.Not Aion only Korean games too and i couldn't see any difference when it came out the year 2009.

Unique pvp,unique enviroment,crafting system and you know how many things you can do in Aion? they even made the house system where you can make your own house and customize it.The game is just so much fun.

I was the one of Aion Unique developers and was the 2nd creator of Aion Lightning. + was playing on official too... Aion has nothing special.

I totally dislike the "Action Combat" system. And i believe their market research failed. It is a RPG, typically RPG gamers don't want action based combats or action anything, they just want some strategy while the action is simulated by the software.

I was the one of Aion Unique developers and was the 2nd creator of Aion Lightning. + was playing on official too... Aion has nothing special.

that doesn't mean anything is just your opinion.

I totally dislike the "Action Combat" system. And i believe their market research failed. It is a RPG, typically RPG gamers don't want action based combats or action anything, they just want some strategy while the action is simulated by the software.

do you even know what are you talking about. lol

Yes, i do. Why? I have not tried Tera but i Tried RaiderZ, i wondered if that was a first(actually third) person shooter and that i would be better playing Battlefield 3. Then i left the game in the same day. And well Tera failed.

Yes, i do. Why? I have not tried Tera but i Tried RaiderZ, i wondered if that was a first(actually third) person shooter and that i would be better playing Battlefield 3. Then i left the game in the same day. And well Tera failed.

You mean true action combat then.

TERA never failed the game is just getting bigger.

And wtf, any actual MMORPG gamer and RPG gamer is looking for games with true action combat.All old RPGs are like that (not auto attack).Dafuq you killed it srsly.

You mean true action combat then.

TERA never failed the game is just getting bigger.

And wtf, any actual MMORPG gamer and RPG gamer is looking for games with true action combat.All old RPGs are like that (not auto attack).Dafuq you killed it srsly.

Your opinion on players looking for action is probably based on forum posts of wannabe skill pvp masters or even the NcSoft reasearch that was done when nobody ever tried it or knew how actually the system would be. And Tera surely failed. Look at the top played online games charts in Korea, Tera is far below in the list, below several MMORPGs/RPGs http://www.gamenote.com/rank_ongame/

Your opinion on players looking for action is probably based on forum posts of wannabe skill pvp masters or even the NcSoft reasearch that was done when nobody ever tried it. And Tera surely failed. Look at the top played online games charts in Korea, Tera is far below in the list, below several MMORPGs/RPGs http://www.gamenote.com/rank_ongame/

My opinion is based on myself,i play alot of MMORPG games (you can't even imagine my knowledge) Korea is full of games like TERA you don't have to mention that.

@DontTNT: ok, but i'm talking about the collective so your isolated personal preference does not really matter.

@everyone: that lineage eternal looks great but it is a diablo like game. hope it is not lineage 3! also hope that lineage 3 will have nothing to do with tera!