xax0r's Tavern!

xax0r

Welcome MxC!

This thread was created by me for show you my works in photoshop. I'm beginner so I will need your opinions, comments and criticisms about my works. More of them will be signatures because I prefer learning by this way. Also I will put here all works and I wouldn't all the time making new thread just for show you one or two tags, etc.

Enjoy!

155028k.jpg

3093q8i.jpg

fmj5gl.jpg

15ws8x.jpg

mlmw5z.jpg

2iuwa43.jpg

az705h.jpg

k04nqv.jpg

10cmc1y.jpg

Anytime :) Respect to whom respect belongs!

You really need to work some on your text though, I'd make that your number one priority now haha

But once you figure it out you'll be all *facepalm* it was so easy all the time, why did I always think so complicated xD

Really nice job mate, well some texts need more work but that's okay, I think everybody got that problem these days.

My favorite one is your 1st signature, good work keep it up :)

2vbtuog.jpg

What you think about this try? This signature's made especially for Alexkiss. I made it in 20-30 minutes, but all the time I getting Photoshop errors... ("Program Adobe Photoshop CS5 has shutdown...")... I'm starting think about install CS3.

2vbtuog.jpg

What you think about this try? This signature's made especially for Alexkiss. I made it in 20-30 minutes, but all the time I getting Photoshop errors... ("Program Adobe Photoshop CS5 has shutdown...")... I'm starting think about install CS3.

The render is unblended. The rest is fine I think. You must fit these fire effects you used with the render.

The render really doesnt fit in there, color-wise I mean.

And maybe darken it out on the sides a little. Not the render, the sig I mean.

Text could of been better too. Use neutral white, and give it a soft stroke.

Update! :)

I was reedit signature for Alexkiss, but as I know he dislike it. Here we go:

122c9dw.jpg

C&C!

Here's new signature in two versions. I was using this tutorial to imagine what I want to create. I hope you will like it.

v.1

149a9ea.jpg

v.2

2ewhcsl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm here back with something different. I just create a logotype for my youtube channel. I've problems with imagine what I want to create, but at this moment I was creating something. I hope you will comment what you think about this.

ny9vnr.jpg

- this one was creating for video intro and for main channel use -

2qx4z1d.jpg

- version without border, like first one will be used for intro and main channel -

20fyfd5.jpg

2i7so5u.jpg

2ppzviu.jpg

- three version of this logo, but just one I want to use in videos like tv channel logotype, I think to made it without border and without subtext, but I don't know that it will look good -

I'm waiting for your opinion guys! About subtext I can also change it to KrahaTV Channel or something different, but at this time I just do it like this. Waiting for comments!