[Event] Short guide of the week!

Fortuna

And the winner is.... Vendetta*V* with his Warwick guide!

Unfortunately, there is a bug not allowing Global Moderators to give awards, so we'll have to wait until it's fixed.

I'll leave the topic open for now, since I wanna ask if you're interested in more events of the same kind. I expected more participants in this one, but  we only got 3 entries and a troll guide by Gregor.

It was an actual short guide with no unecessary staff, that could also work on mid-high elo.

Anyway, answer to this...

I'll leave the topic open for now, since I wanna ask if you're interested in more events of the same kind. I expected more participants in this one, but  we only got 3 entries and a troll guide by Gregor.

I just add photo with others and add some general infos of the char and some tips

Pros and cons are not tips in any way. Also, try to avoid using images, unless you find a size that doesn't make your guide hard to read. You can find some of these at lol wikia. Images there are about as big as letter's size.

I got images from this site for my Rammus guide: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=221737.0

I think they make a guide easier to read.