New Outcome #1

Why is it so.... dim and dark? Looks weird to me somehow.

It FEELS like you resized the render wrong, maybe it's just an optical illusion though xD (lol)

Did you hold Shift while resizing?

One big mistake of you:

STOP PLACING THE TEXT THE WAY YOU DO!

Honestly.............. stop turning and angling it around all the time that doesn't look good at all, not like that. So please, please, stop doing it.

Blending looks okay. I like the slight hint of an hexagon pattern on the left side at the bottom.

Not too bad but there's is enough space for improvement.

PS: The color of the text is wrong, the font is wrong and so is it's styling. Or would you honestly say it fits the signature?

Why is it so.... dim and dark? Looks weird to me somehow.

It FEELS like you resized the render wrong, maybe it's just an optical illusion though xD (lol)

Did you hold Shift while resizing?

One big mistake of you:

STOP PLACING THE TEXT THE WAY YOU DO!

Honestly.............. stop turning and angling it around all the time that doesn't look good at all, not like that. So please, please, stop doing it.

Blending looks okay. I like the slight hint of an hexagon pattern on the left side at the bottom.

Not too bad but there's is enough space for improvement.

PS: The color of the text is wrong, the font is wrong and so is it's styling. Or would you honestly say it fits the signature?

Ιs so darken because of gradients I used (Multiply, Darken).

About render I tought is ok with the resize but its totally wrong from your words.

About text fine never again. Yes, ok text it doesn't fit with the render but I wanna one Critique for the whole thing.

Thanks for your post.

Ιs so darken because of gradients I used (Multiply, Darken).

About render I tought is ok with the resize but its totally wrong from your words.

About text fine never again. Yes, ok text it doesn't fit with the render but I wanna one Critique for the whole thing.

Thanks for your post.

Wasn't that for the whole thing?

And just always hold shift when resizing so things don't get screwed up.

Wasn't that for the whole thing?

And just always hold shift when resizing so things don't get screwed up.

When I resize I press Gtrl + T. So where is the problem? You say to press Gtrl + T + Shift Holded?

Only SHIFT.

Sorry Drac, I can't get it. You say ONLY Shift but with only Shift I can't resize. I need GTRL + T for resizing. ONLY Shift does nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong with what you mean.

Sorry Drac, I can't get it. You say ONLY Shift but with only Shift I can't resize. I need GTRL + T for resizing. ONLY Shift does nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong with what you mean.

You take the lower corner (from when you click CTRL + T) you CLICK ON IT and WHILE you are resizing it hold the SHIFT.

You take the lower corner (from when you click CTRL + T) you CLICK ON IT and WHILE you are resizing it hold the SHIFT.

Anyway, I cannot do it dunno why.

Dafuq.When u press Ctrl+T you ativate the "Free tranform".When you are going to resize something press Shift+Alt and resize in the meanwhile

Dafuq.When u press Ctrl+T you ativate the "Free tranform".When you are going to resize something press Shift+Alt and resize in the meanwhile

So, shift + alt for better resize, thank you. I didn't understand before.