LF Freya/Hi5 {PvP} server.

`Heroin

im looking too. but guess what? Every single server is w/o balance and homemade. Except 3-5 servers that they are good but opened years ago so you cant play there as a new player because you will not be able to kill someone.

I ll agree with you but there will be one i think. Lets wait till we see the results.

Its kinda old and i am searching something new. Thanks for posting.

Edit: Only new servers please!

what would u say about new pvp server that never gets old since difference between new and old players will never be big?

I mean that if you join to one new pvp server stable and balance and populated of course you will be able to grow up  (gear i mean) day by day and have fun with other. They will be same ''LeveL'' with you and all are ok.

If you join one old server you wont have the same advantages. What i mean:

Old players always will be better than other first 6-7 days AT LEAST until you get the suitable equipmentand be ready to pvp with them. Most player dont want that and looking for one new as me. I know that its something difficult nowdays but..

^My opinion^

I mean that if you join to one new pvp server stable and balance and populated of course you will be able to grow up  (gear i mean) day by day and have fun with other. They will be same ''LeveL'' with you and all are ok.

If you join one old server you wont have the same advantages. What i mean:

Old players always will be better than other first 6-7 days AT LEAST until you get the suitable equipmentand be ready to pvp with them. Most player dont want that and looking for one new as me. I know that its something difficult nowdays but..

^My opinion^

if difference between new and old players isnt big, new players can also win pvps and fight like they would spend on the server a lot of time. Also old players can have fun without weapon that is killing new players by 1 hit :)

if difference between new and old players isnt big, new players can also win pvps and fight like they would spend on the server a lot of time. Also old players can have fun without weapon that is killing new players by 1 hit :)

Yes but i dont like join old servers. I dont know why but i dont have the mood to PvP as i could like i ll be in one new as i told. Anyway i understood what you wanna tell me =)