What do you think?Re-Opening L2Goal?

Hello,i want your advice!

Did you ever played L2Goal?

Im Talking About This Server L2Goal Features

What do you think about re-opening it with other name,BUT

-No Wipe

-All Accounts Are Saved

-If You played ever,you won't loose items etc.

Or...

-Wipe

-Make it a more easy?

Hello,i want your advice!

Did you ever played L2Goal?

Im Talking About This Server L2Goal Features

What do you think about re-opening it with other name,BUT

-No Wipe

-All Accounts Are Saved

-If You played ever,you won't loose items etc.

Or...

-Wipe

-Make it a more easy?

Well , L2Goal was great server with cool features dont really know why its closed.

Imo it needs just some new idea's and the server can be one of top.

Like it's gonna to success without the real owner & developer

Im not such skilled as the real dev & owner,basicly its my first time on developing G.Final,but i know the Dev & Owner so i think he gonna help me a little bit if it i need help :)

Im not such skilled as the real dev & owner,basicly its my first time on developing G.Final,but i know the Dev & Owner so i think he gonna help me a little bit if it i need help :)

im not sure about it , i was in the team and i know that if someone of them will have time to work on it , they will run it .

:))

im not sure about it , i was in the team and i know that if someone of them will have time to work on it , they will run it .

:))

I Know,but until then... :D

If you delete custom armor/weapons and custom skills then yeah ,it will be a great new server with another name :)

Those items/skills are kinda balanced . Imo its great with the customs too

The Developer was skilled (If ain't wrong it's Trance) the owner was unskilled regardign Development part as well

The Developer was skilled (If ain't wrong it's Trance) the owner was unskilled regardign Development part as well

I am very unskilled to java and i did everything in html,editing xml,making custom quests thanks to source

Even if i have no idea about java, as long i have sources to copy-paste i can create something tottaly new

You dont actually need skills to make a server ,just ambition and dreaming (in reality as well not just in-game) :)

I learned to fully understand html only in 2 days, at least the l2 html how is limited etc and everything was so easy, easy to do my own gatekeeper/buffer/shops etc, the hard part is to copy-paste in all town/villages 2356236 npcs with different text including retail gatekeeper etc lol (ofc if it would be simple copy-paste would be much easier but needs edit on each npc as well) so yeah, i sux in java though i can do everything with it lol + that im very great on l2 ,i know how to play every class (8 perfect) ,i know what balance means and how it should be O.O, easy to do custom stats/items etc ,VERY EASY AS LONG YOU GO DEEPER ON YOUR WORK :3 and you appreciate your own works

Which means that almost all gms/developers dont appreciate their work and they do fail servers in 1-5 days

There are a lot of java skilled out there but noone care about making a cool server, only do some sh1ts and release on maxcheaters and kids predownload their packs and do fail server cuz they sux bad :(

I am very unskilled to java and i did everything in html,editing xml,making custom quests thanks to source

Even if i have no idea about java, as long i have sources to copy-paste i can create something tottaly new

You dont actually need skills to make a server ,just ambition and dreaming (in reality as well not just in-game) :)

I learned to fully understand html only in 2 days, at least the l2 html how is limited etc and everything was so easy, easy to do my own gatekeeper/buffer/shops etc, the hard part is to copy-paste in all town/villages 2356236 npcs with different text including retail gatekeeper etc lol (ofc if it would be simple copy-paste would be much easier but needs edit on each npc as well) so yeah, i sux in java though i can do everything with it lol + that im very great on l2 ,i know how to play every class (8 perfect) ,i know what balance means and how it should be O.O, easy to do custom stats/items etc ,VERY EASY AS LONG YOU GO DEEPER ON YOUR WORK :3 and you appreciate your own works

Which means that almost all gms/developers dont appreciate their work and they do fail servers in 1-5 days

There are a lot of java skilled out there but noone care about making a cool server, only do some sh1ts and release on maxcheaters and kids predownload their packs and do fail server cuz they sux bad :(

I can see that u know nothing about Java and programming, making npc, adding something to database, make configs or adding custom items is one thing and making totally new mod is something different.

I can see that u know nothing about Java and programming, making npc, adding something to database, make configs or adding custom items is one thing and making totally new mod is something different.

Agree totally with you,anyway dont off-topic please. I have the files i have some expirience and i have the passion for lineage :D,be ready for a Reborn :)

y i am not skilled but i can do everything from java since i have sources so its pretty easy ,why skilled developers make fail servers? cuz no passion for l2 and u dont need skills in java to start code from 0 ,java is easy as long u have files

What else can u do with java in l2? is fricking easy

Back to topic: Amnesia ,if u want to do this server please ,do it w/o customs items/skills and it would be very great server (balance imo is important too)