Phoenix Engine

Rizel

trololol :D

f552afdcff30ba0034db79ab4c82c84c

what you do is abolutely wrong ....trying to act smart?now everyone will get it and you wont be one of the "few"

cofigsaftercompile.png

I add them manually in the config folder can that be the problem? :S I dont think so but I dont know i just mention that . This thing is keeping me back from my work please help.

Add the config manualy to your server not in confings on eclipse because this is custom mod and diferend config from the original...you must regist it on Built.xml....or compile and after add it in your gameserver/configs...also this engine need so much fixes for l2jfrozen like when you die the 'To Village Buton dont work you must delete a line on Die.java because of dublicate of 2 eventmanagers

also transofration dont work at all!! and many other bugs!:)

Add the config manualy to your server not in confings on eclipse because this is custom mod and diferend config from the original...you must regist it on Built.xml....or compile and after add it in your gameserver/configs...also this engine need so much fixes for l2jfrozen like when you die the 'To Village Buton dont work you must delete a line on Die.java because of dublicate of 2 eventmanagers

also transofration dont work at all!! and many other bugs!:)

obviously if the ant build doesn't copy the config file then you have to add manually. the to village button disabled on purpose. but yes it has bugs :D as I said maybe it would be easier to rework the whole code but I don't have any reason to do it.

obviously if the ant build doesn't copy the config file then you have to add manually. the to village button disabled on purpose. but yes it has bugs :D as I said maybe it would be easier to rework the whole code but I don't have any reason to do it.

time is money ..