Phoenix Engine

Rizel

I don't have the time to support the code and noone really wanted to buy it since a while ago. Also if I'll ever want to continue it, I will make a new one from scratch because the current one is hard to modify (and now I know much more about java, so it would be easier to make a new one instead of rework this one)

Then its Very good idea to start a new One !!! :D

Then its Very good idea to start a new One !!! :D

I was thinking about to make a new one but I'm not sure that with the current amm.ount of private servers it would worth to compete with hNoke's system.

I was thinking about to make a new one but I'm not sure that with the current amm.ount of private servers it would worth to compete with hNoke's system.

i am sure that if you make a New one many people will buy it... JUST it must have something Special

Rizel how fix this?

The next event will be: null

And this

Try to get a non exiting color: All

Try to get a non exiting color: Blue

Try to get a non exiting color: Red

Etc...

probably the config file is missing

I think making new event engine for sale is waste of time, u wouldnt get many costumers for sure. You can always think of something else :)