What about this?

Well it's a nice try i think. The effects don't are crazy but not so bad, i can say are normal.

But the text it isn't the best choice maybe you must find the better style Text for this signature.

~ I recommend you read some tutorials for CD4 Effects and about the text for make your style better.

Anyway way nice try sure can better :)

-Zelan

Well it's a nice try i think. The effects don't are crazy but not so bad, i can say are normal.

But the text it isn't the best choice maybe you must find the better style Text for this signature.

~ I recommend you read some tutorials for CD4 Effects and about the text for make your style better.

Anyway way nice try sure can better :)

-Zelan

Basically, I have not seen any works from you so I think you don't have the proper knowledge to tell me what to read.

Text is bad I know.. Anyway..

Basically, I have not seen any works from you so I think you don't have the proper knowledge to tell me what to read.

Text is bad I know.. Anyway..

Yeah you don't have see anything because i am practicing.

Well i have the knowledge for the basic things, if anyone see your signature will say the same thing.

Ι am not a GFX Designer but my level improved with day by day :)

-Zelan

Yeah you don't have see anything because i am practicing.

Well i have the knowledge for the basic things, if anyone see your signature will say the same thing.

Ι am not a GFX Designer but my level improved with day by day :)

-Zelan

Οkey, its bad putted effects but its no bad. Information: C4Ds isn't easy to use them. Sometimes they doesn't fit.

Οkey, its bad putted effects but its no bad. Information: C4Ds isn't easy to use them. Sometimes they doesn't fit.

I said you read C4D Tutorials for learn make better effects, you can make great effects from that.

Yeah really sometimes they don't feed with the signature theme but really help!

But really nice try i say again :P

Keep up for something better!

-Zelan

I said you read C4D Tutorials for learn make better effects, you can make great effects from that.

Yeah really sometimes they don't feed with the signature theme but really help!

But really nice try i say again :P

Keep up for something better!

-Zelan

Thank you.

The shape of the render it's looks really strange i think you made a mistake when you were resizing it , also background lacks of effect all of your effects are in front of the render,about text i won't tell nothing .

Regards Epimetheus

This is the pack i was talking about.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241484.0

Nope, where you see your effects? That pack is the only which not downloaded.

As far As I remember I didn't use your psds.

@Raule yes meng I didn't expect to have a result like this. Anyway.

Relax I did not blame you.It just reminded this.

U got improved in the effects but please dont forget pressing shift+Alt while resizing a render

Relax I did not blame you.It just reminded this.

U got improved in the effects but please dont forget pressing shift+Alt while resizing a render

Ι always press but sometimes we don't know what is the right size. I speak in general if you understand me