INFO:

- Dedicated 28 slots for Buff Skills

- Dedicated 16 slots for Dance/Song Skills

- Dedicated 16 slots for Debuff Skills

- Skill Certification System

- Olimpiad up to High Five

- Weapon augmentation

- Death penalty (will disble soon)

- Self-cleaning drops after certain time!

- Anti feed protection

- Anti DDOS protection

- Anti-Unicode System ( your nick cant be like this Teia in game )

- Client Freya Hi5 Part 5

- Rates: x1000 sp/xp

- Safe Enchant : 3 & Max Enchant : 10

- Enchant Normal : 66% &  Enchant Blessed : 66%

- High Custom Farm and PvP Zones

- Max ATT lvl 7 ! (chance stones 90% / crystals  60%)

- Top augments 50%

- Full Geodata updated to hi5 part 5 ( inclued "new" zones )

#Also you have :

• .changpassword for change password

• .deposit to transfer 1kkk adena into 1 GB

- Class Balance Engine (Class VS Class/ Same class VS Same Class / Set X vs Set Y)

(X or Y = Robe, Light, Heavy)

And many, many more

(sry, i forgot add infos, so re.edited)

same features like L2 Insomnia? wtf?

i never listen nothing about l2 insomnia ...anyway i start my server witchout copy's of any server !

Too many GMs. Also, free website. Will fail outta corruption, I bet.

To many GM's ...but only me dev/mod etc etc ....anyway about corruption u will never see that .... that players only can ban/chatban/recall and go to player ...and cant edit anythink ....and also i have log of anythink from players/GM's

Server is for nonlifer/farmers with fake online count, day/night same 48 players. 5 Players online actually even less. Bye

Ya, server is for nonlifer .... but i have sure ... u never has played on OFF START La2Aerial ...the beta server ...its for take some ideas from players .... for improve the OFF server ... i has dev the server day by day ...with main base .... THE PLAYERS ....

About site " fake online count, day/night same 48 players" .... u can see EternalSoldier post ..its a free web site ...so its normal ...that site no acess the DB....so i have the idea to put that count static temporary... i dont care if my server have alot players or dont have it ....  the server is underDev for now !

=============================//||\\=============================

Now for all,

ADD me on skype/msn : r3vdaa@hotmail.com / r3vdaa

and send to me your ideas to open one server funy to play ..... i dont care about donations ... ofc we will have donations one day ... but they are just to suport the server ( pay the DC ,,,, its +/- 70€/m ), we dont want money for buy a "ferrari" like the most of servers lineage 2 ...

AND REMENBER ! that server its not 100% ...

and also ...if evryone dont want my OFFICIAL SERVER OPEN, u can talk here also ...not just spam spam and spam bad thinks for make me close the server coz of lake of pacience ....

Keep read the forum of my server, i put changlogs and infos about my server.

I just want dev a cool server for evryone ( i unlike GOD, so i start hi5 server )

cya ppl :)

Lineage 2 Aerial =STAFF=

Full Server updated, changs:

Changset #2

General:

- Add new newbie title

- Add new newbie welcome msg ( evry class, u got a new msg )

- Add Hero/ Clan Leader and PvP Colors.

- Add Siege End reward engine. ( only for online players )

- Add New Settings to Premium and Also Prime-Points.

- Add Bot Report Button ( now it work 100% )

- Add Captcha Antibot System ( i hate lameguard *.*  )

- Add new nobless system ( you need lvl 85 to take nobless status, this is why u start now on lvl 84 )

- Add Single Box engine ( max 1 box, premium chars can take 2 box )

- Add Dress me ( for now evryone can use .dressme, soon only premium users or if u have 2000 pvp's or more will can use dress me )

- Add Vote Engine

- Add AntiAfk/SingleBox Protection to events and also Fame for evry kill ( 1 kill 100 fame ).

- Add TvT/CTF/DM/TvT Round/Zaken Event/Raid Event/Town War/PK Hunting/Russian Fight/Zombies Event (raid event need new rewads)

- Add Difrent Rewards to evry event and also PvP Reward.

- New npc buffer

Skills:

- Cancel skills back ! ( now bufs back after 10 sec's )

- Boost Morale effect will be removed when untransforming from Vanguard.

- Now players won't have Buff effects of Sub-Transformation's when untransforming from it

Misc:

- Now only party members will be allowed to buff you

- You cant use /unstuck if you are in pvp

- PI its now a PvP Zone

- Chang on Olympiad, now heros evry week

- Disable grade penality

- Now wheigh and WH/CWH and inventory slots and also slots to sell/buy itms ( max 5 per char )

Know bugs:

- Some NPC's dont work ( all npcs only in giran for now )

- Farm zones dont work 100%

- Some char crash's maybe can found.

- High Server Lag's, we work to clean the DP/GS/CB for less lag's

Extra Msg:

Pls call your friends to join on the beta server Aerial, 98% chance to play on the official start date with the old char/itms and evrythink you have on beta server.

* I need alot of test's on that server, alot changs has made and maybe i forgot somethink. Report any bug on forum