Tauti dev console / builder commands

Hi, is here anyone able to get builder command (///) and/or developer console working on Tauti? Something like running the game with parameter -log or -cheats does not work anymore. I've already tried to tweet fyyre but without success.

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?0khl6u4dub5ifl5

Try it, run it out of l2ru.cmd

tab pv (pawn viewer)

tab nv (npc viewer)

tab sv (skill viewer)

insert (options)

` (console)

Its not working, almost when game loads up I get this:

unrecoverable error - bombing out

History: UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::OpenInitialViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

//edit: I've found another system (but GOD not tauti) which was working. Now I wonder how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTNZaLXdHOI# this guy managed to use skill viewer ingame?

? First of all alt+g works only when you have GM rights, 2nd there is only skill search where you can find skill IDs and not see skill animation, 3rd the thing he is using is that "sv" from developer console or whatever is it, 4th dont call me kid and finally 5th go facewall yourself before you post something so brainless like this.

1. This video was captured IN GAME, not in DevCon :]

2. This guy - at Your video, have Admin rights, so he can use Alt+G shortcut :]

3. He is using L2J files.

4. You are a kid.

Thanks

LoL, for what ?! Oh You are the facking spam'er so You dont know what You are doing but You are doing it anyways to get more posts and unlock hidden shares ? ^^

4. You are a kid.

It is acctualy a bug in server, it even happends to typical players, even on offical servers!

But that not so hard to delete string in Core of server, where its writed - to not use Skillviewer(Sv) command,

it is server telling to not access to this command, but in Dev Console it accessble cause the server isn't sending anything that may block it,

anyway the guy on video could even just send packets, use l2packet hack and get what he want.

thre are toons of differents ways to accomplishe,

but what you say - ARhh its ONLY This way is ALT+G he is GM .... and so and so and so,

makes your mind unable to create new variables, means - NOTHING NEW!

rly,

you don't think like it may be something else, means you don't create in your work - something else....

so !

you even show this, Ohh NO no you don't =))) acctualy you did, there is no need of fully - oh I don't create new, to understand that.

And that seems logicaly - the reason why you told to everyone that they are reason that you can't create ANY NEW, and they are all guilty, but not you, ohaa.....

its you - only your mind.

It is acctualy a bug in server, it even happends to typical players, even on offical servers!

But that not so hard to delete string in Core of server, where its writed - to not use Skillviewer(Sv) command,

it is server telling to not access to this command, but in Dev Console it accessble cause the server isn't sending anything that may block it,

anyway the guy on video could even just send packets, use l2packet hack and get what he want.

thre are toons of differents ways to accomplishe,

but what you say - ARhh its ONLY This way is ALT+G he is GM .... and so and so and so,

makes your mind unable to create new variables, means - NOTHING NEW!

rly,

you don't think like it may be something else, means you don't create in your work - something else....

so !

you even show this, Ohh NO no you don't =))) acctualy you did, there is no need of fully - oh I don't create new, to understand that.

And that seems logicaly - the reason why you told to everyone that they are reason that you can't create ANY NEW, and they are all guilty, but not you, ohaa.....

its you - only your mind.

cuNr8.gif

You are simply to Pr0 for me...

4. You are a kid.

1) Thats why Iam asking "how this guy managed to use skill viewer ingame", don't you think?

2) He does not have admin rights, pause the video at 0:00 and you will see. Moreover alt+g does not have this skill viewer in it (if any).

3) lol? it looks more like offi server, have you even played the video? Even if its not, you cant tell for sure, there is no sign of java server.

4) and I think you are retarded blind idiot but Iam keeping it for myself :)

to LightFusion: i lost myself in 2nd part of your comment :D

1) Thats why Iam asking "how this guy managed to use skill viewer ingame", don't you think?

2) He does not have admin rights, pause the video at 0:00 and you will see. Moreover alt+g does not have this skill viewer in it (if any).

3) lol? it looks more like offi server, have you even played the video? Even if its not, you cant tell for sure, there is no sign of java server.

4) and I think you are retarded blind idiot but Iam keeping it for myself :)

to LightFusion: i lost myself in 2nd part of your comment :D

Its bug !! as i said appeard most on Official servers, i allready seen this.

2nd part =), he trying to act soAweeeesSOmmeEEFfects, cause he think that everyone beside him is reason why he won't => can't create new, so that why he act so =))

rly its only mind question, he can be 20-23+ and still hase same thing,

Its bug !! as i said appeard most on Official servers, i allready seen this.

2nd part =), he trying to act soAweeeesSOmmeEEFfects, cause he think that everyone beside him is reason why he won't => can't create new, so that why he act so =))

rly its only mind question, he can be 20-23+ and still hase same thing,

1. Your born was a BUG at god plan.

2. This isnt a facking OFF server...Have You are log into OFF server kid ? ...

Its free now, go have fun.

3. LightFusion You are mental if You think You know me better than I do myself :]

But, anyways - its not a first time I read Your retarded comments with "soAweeeesSOmmeEEFfects" "effects" and aother shits like that. You are mentaly retarded, I have no doubt, but:

1. You need to grown up.

2. Some mental disorders can be cured.

3. You are STILL talking some bullshits about effects, mods, bla bla bla, and so far You didnt shared a single thing beside some 101% usless videos about...nothing. Good job bro !

I wont waist my time anymore for such an idiot. I alraedy have waist enough.

Congrats ! Enjoy Your "development".

1. Your born was a BUG at god plan.

2. This isnt a facking OFF server...Have You are log into OFF server kid ? ...

Its free now, go have fun.

3. LightFusion You are mental if You think You know me better than I do myself :]

But, anyways - its not a first time I read Your retarded comments with "soAweeeesSOmmeEEFfects" "effects" and aother shits like that. You are mentaly retarded, I have no doubt, but:

1. You need to grown up.

2. Some mental disorders can be cured.

3. You are STILL talking some bullshits about effects, mods, bla bla bla, and so far You didnt shared a single thing beside some 101% usless videos about...nothing. Good job bro !

I wont waist my time anymore for such an idiot. I alraedy have waist enough.

Congrats ! Enjoy Your "development".

oh no, there seems some misstake  - i surly seen where i said - some Bullshit effects mods - i whas talking about YOU!

glad you didn't get ?

Your angry ?mm the reason you are, is in you!

You'r pointing in NOTHING, =)), cause you don't create any new, and the point of your expression is to just explain your mind - everyone above me is the reason why i feel so bad, why i don't make Something new, but infact - the reason is in you and you make all of this stuffs =)) xa you don't even know what you'r expressing about in 99%

YOU ARE BLIND, if you think someone couldn't understand how you thinking, just by few words expressed by yourself, -THAT is LOGIC!! yeah Know this word ?  - good

lets come back to server,

IF YOu search on offical servers forums, in bug threads, you'l find same bug appeard for some users,

Its means its offten happends to official servers, that why i'm logicaly came - that it might be offical that only 1).

second is that i said earlyer might be that he got packets, and he just deblocked that string, so it appears,

THE THING is that you don't have any - new reason of why it could logicaly happend, means you don't create any new !!!!

its very clearly shown,

AND THAT ITS THE WHOLE reason WHY YOU acting like so - everyone is reason that you feel bad etc,

huhh - change your role, the thing you do you won't even explain haxa - you just felt up to emotions and to keep them more and more =))) huh

I dont even bother to read this shit...You are mentaly retarded and I feel sorry for You.

God bless You.

AHH xaxa, oh rly

you'r using fantasy, beliving in fantasy, and waiting that you'r life and everyone around you will be great, you'l be woah, bla bla bla,

all you got is your damn pixels, your shitty mind that is i think about 500-1000 years old, cause the way you thinked - when

someone is - ahh you Are sick you mentaly etc  bla bla bla...

already 'v been, !! the thing you don't make any new - IN YOUR MIND, no variables, means you'l stay with your old mind,

WITH YOUR QUESTIOn - OH WHYY WHY WHY i'm so unhappy everyone around me is the reason ........

what point oF YOUR SUPER MIND FIlter, by judjing on creterior that i NEED TO have to be able to ........

Its idiotical - to create that filter, based on creteria, your's or someone else, in wich - ah yeh this guy yeah yeah he hase this thi syeah his, good, BUT look at this his this hHAha this fu** he is ***** get out of him .....

WHAT POINT OF making it, if i or anybode else knew on what is BASED, is idiotical.

Your making and using something that you think so secret - soo Arh no one wouldn't know this.....

your pathethic, nothing inside you ! and you don't won't even to create SOMETHING NEW!!.

damn yeah

keep up!

Your mind' wouldn't allow you to read, i mean your filter in your mind

haha your pathethic robot that will act as i SAID haha=))) i know how you thinkin hahaha

OHh no this is wrong forum ! NO NO i should talk about this here!

here wee are very mighty very precious!

Making our damn Profile(Role) looks lIKE we are gods!

so people think so what they want to think

but in reality will be what it is.