PK Player Transformation

Hello. This share includes nothing special and amazing but this one will be funny for gameplay.

Please don't judge me...

PK Players will transform to monsters till they will have karma(tranformation can be seen only by other players)

Index: com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
===================================================================
--- com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 946)
+++ com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -3041,6 +3042,15 @@
		{
			karma = 0;
		}
+		
+		if(karma ==0 && Config.TRANSFORM_PK)
+		{
+			getPoly().setPolyInfo(null, "1");
+			decayMe();
+			spawnMe(getX(),getY(),getZ());
+			sendMessage("You have been untransformed.");
+			broadcastUserInfo();	
+		}

if(_karma == 0 && karma > 0)
		{
@@ -8359,10 +8369,21 @@
			updateTitle();
		}

+		if(Config.TRANSFORM_PK)
+		{
+				String transform_id = Config.TRANSFORM_NPC_ID;
+				getPoly().setPolyInfo("npc", transform_id);
+				teleToLocation(getX(), getY(), getZ(), false);				
+				sendMessage("You have killed a player!");				
+				sendMessage("You have been transformed to "+Config.TRANSFORM_NPC_NAME+".");
+				broadcastUserInfo();		
+		}		
+
		//Update the character's title color if they reached any of the 5 PK levels.
		updatePkColor(getPkKills());
		broadcastUserInfo();

+
		// Send a Server->Client UserInfo packet to attacker with its Karma and PK Counter
		sendPacket(new UserInfo(this));
	}
--- com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(revision 946)
+++ com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(working copy)
@@ -2167,10 +2167,21 @@

public static boolean DONATOR_SKILLS;
+	public static boolean TRANSFORM_PK;	
+	public static String  TRANSFORM_NPC_ID;
+   public static String  TRANSFORM_NPC_NAME;

@@ -2309,10 +2311,21 @@
//============================================================
public static void loadByLekiConfig()

GM_MAX_ENCHANT = Integer.parseInt(ByLekiSettings.getProperty("GMMaxEnchant", "65355"));
+       	TRANSFORM_PK      = Boolean.parseBoolean(ByLekiSettings.getProperty("EnableTransformPK", "False"));
+        	TRANSFORM_NPC_ID             = ByLekiSettings.getProperty("TransformNPCID", "14040");
+        	TRANSFORM_NPC_NAME           = ByLekiSettings.getProperty("TransformNPCName", "Zombie");		
		if (L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_mxc != 0 && L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_mxc != 1 && L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_mxc != 2) L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_mxc = 0;	
	}
	catch(Exception e)	
Index: config/ByLeki/ByLeki.ini
--- config/ByLeki/ByLeki.ini	(revision 946)
+++ config/ByLeki/ByLeki.ini	(working copy)
@@ -21,7 +24,5 @@
# words to use, between 10 and 16 keys.

########################################
#PK Cleaner NPC
########################################
#Item ID for Cleaning PK
PKCleanItemID = 4037

#PK Cleaning price
PKCleanPrice = 1

+########################################
+# Tranform PKs
+########################################
+#Tranform PK Players?
+EnableTransformPK = False
+#Tranformation Monster ID
+TransformNPCID = 14040
+#Tranform Monster Name
+TransformNPCName = Zombie		

Lol.

Where you see the problem?

Quote from: Finito

You can now give karma to anything you like(a simple share, a helpful answer[The person who does the request], and even more than 1 karma in a topic)

Where you see the problem?

I used an abbreviation of the Internet "Lol", can I ask you the same question?

Don't worry, I do not want to quarrel.

I used an abbreviation of the Internet "Lol", can I ask you the same question?

Don't worry, I do not want to quarrel.

i dont have any problem man Rules for Karma are changed i dont care for a pixel :) i just making my own shares to help some people about l2 Thanks.

i dont have any problem man Rules for Karma are changed i dont care for a pixel :) i just making my own shares to help some people about l2 Thanks.

Sure, no problem, keep up. I apologize if I am wrong somewhere. <_< I was surprised.

Guest Elfocrash

Wow man! Probably the best share in the section! You deserve your title!

+1 karma for this amazing share!