Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Maybe because  he work on server and some kid say it's sh1tty? Anyway he is LORD around here so he can do what he wants. Dont like GTFO :D

cause mxc is shitty, they even dont care about bugs.. they deleted my topics, I wont make more topics about bugs on this bugland

cause mxc is shitty, they even dont care about bugs.. they deleted my topics, I wont make more topics about bugs on this bugland

Ok, noone force you to play there or ...?

Ok, noone force you to play there or ...?

On first side HV is right... on the other side because his server have got alot of other server ads and they don't ban accounts where forced for it why someone will choose to play there??

:happyforever: Maxtor said that I can do it there. And I deleted now info about server :X

At least he let you to did it there. That's good point :happyforever:

yy :happyforever:

But i would like to suggest if you could recruit from other nations too ^^ almost all are speaking english as 2nd language.. Don't think is bad to have population from all over the world :happyforever:

But i would like to suggest if you could recruit from other nations too ^^ almost all are speaking english as 2nd language.. Don't think is bad to have population from all over the world :happyforever:

maybe.. later :D We will see :) want join noob? :happyforever: