New L2Insomnia PVP Server Grand oppening 2.08.2012

Hokage

LOL please. This schmuck can't even spell, and you expect this server to be any good?

Another script kiddie who can dl and install L2J FTL. I'll terrorize this server once the ddos stops, if it ever does......

L2Terror ftw. And ya moron, a homemade server can handle 300 ppl easy, unless it's a wooden pc.

excuse me, but i think you have to respect everyone since you are an administrator. If you dont repsect them dont wait respect from them too. Also you have to listen everyone's opinion and think if he is right or if you can find any solution for his problem. Also about lags it is true that all server lags. Since this server is homemade can you please stop fighting with others and speak them with a better way and the may not leave.

He's a donator idiot, learn to read!

days of online time? 1-2 max?

One more -1 week server-

Wanna be servers. Lets let that they dont know many things about balance they dont have even one good machine to protect their server. I call it EPIC FAIL.

P.S If server closed send to one moderator to close it.