L2 Symple - new midrate, begins 08.11.2012

DrizzLx

Meh, i thought this dynamic script zone will be something cool.. Anyway i wish u good luck :)

We plan on creating a few different zones, each with their own unique script. However, this isn't an event that happens once every few hours, it's a high level area to gather materials and level. Don't want to go too crazy on it. There will be a story line and we will set the theme when you enter the place, don't judge something before you try it!

*Update*

We will have the beta registration up for another day, but then we will be loading the main website on our domain in preparation for the beta. Beta will be announced soon.

Ok... I dont really know what this "custom script zone" mean.. all I see is a normal customized farm zone that need a party.

BUT..

I had an idea that would be 'unique'

Make School of Dark Arts( or other custom zones you make) delete NPC buffs when you enter, and you are ONLY able to use player buffs(which should have retail times..songs dances..2mins, normal buffs 20mins).

Also make MP pots unusable in these zones, to promote support chars to be played and have a more reliability.

Ok... I dont really know what this "custom script zone" mean.. all I see is a normal customized farm zone that need a party.

BUT..

I had an idea that would be 'unique'

Make School of Dark Arts( or other custom zones you make) delete NPC buffs when you enter, and you are ONLY able to use player buffs(which should have retail times..songs dances..2mins, normal buffs 20mins).

Also make MP pots unusable in these zones, to promote support chars to be played and have a more reliability.

this is like the old Sublimity (Nova) it was great fun especially in PVP, do this and i join for sure :D

What are Premium Accounts? Premium Accounts have the ability to obtain 3rd class buffs from the NPC buffer. To keep the server alive we need donations. The Premium Account system allows us to have a limited donation system that does NOT include weapons, armor, raid boss jewels and other ridiculous items that create a poor gameplay experience for non donators.

I like this, NO OP donations, I hope you can make enough money to keep server alive though....I hate 1 month servers

I like this, NO OP donations, I hope you can make enough money to keep server alive though....I hate 1 month servers

I have no problem paying out of pocket for server fees if the donations don't cover it.

Also, our custom script zone (SoDA) is just exactly that, a script. It allows for dynamic gameplay, a random champion will spawn ontop of your party out of nowhere. It is a grind and farm zone, but it adds a little fun to it. We have plans to create more script zones and may possibly do the "take your buffs away" in one of them. All very good ideas!