L2 Cerius PVP server

napalys

Don't loose your time here. check the screen :> wind rider using songs in olys :o :o :o hahaha

He is first in top pvp , strange right . corupted server ?

41038125.png

i have more screens of him with songs in olys but im too lazy to upload:D

Don't loose your time here. check the screen :> wind rider using songs in olys :o :o :o hahaha

He is first in top pvp , strange right . corupted server ?

41038125.png

i have more screens of him with songs in olys but im too lazy to upload:D

And funny that this noob dagger cheater loosing. and more funny that he took wind song and hunter LMAO for what is hunter for dagger lol. I start to think that earwen is admin lol

Earwen does not exist for me. Even with songs in oly he could die from me easily

P.S after 12 bans in server because i was killing all of them i stop that failo serveru

you never killed me :////

playing only in the night with bmth. Try to log in pm, and lets check your dmg

1v1 or? hmm. I wish i have my banned gladi/titan/TH. Now only trickster and archer are still unbanned.. Wanna try with that?

1v1 or? hmm. I wish i have my banned gladi/titan/TH. Now only trickster and archer are still unbanned.. Wanna try with that?

ye 1 v 1 with cardi, will end never, i said come and test the dmg. rtbot or assistbot, w/e u want