Rage of Bahamut

Hi all.

I want present you one of the most interesting ( imo ) casual/rpg game for iOS/Android/Tablets and also on PC on bluestacks.

On first part of game, u must complete tutorial which will help u in advance.

U can choose one of three realm. Gods/Demons/Man. Same as cards, they are 3 types of them. If u use cards for Gods, and your realm is too God, u will have +5/10% of stats during battle.

They are three types of things which can be upgrading by Attribute points earned from completing quests, add fellows or lvling up. Stamina ( requires to making quests ), ATK ( requires to using cards, every card have specific pwr required ) and DEF ( same as ATK pwr, but when someone is attack you, u lose 5/10 DEF pwr ).

Well, more about game u can read here: www.rage-of-bahamut.com

After ending tutorial, use this code to get money ( rupies - value of R.o.B cash ) and rare card which will help you pwn someone #)

Find it in store and enjoy this game.

See you in game.

Ps: also find me ig: lubietoster

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...