[help]Movie

Hello, i have got an idea. I am going to make a movie of some lineage features, save it on my PC and i would like players to see it in game. I know that there are a lot of movies in lineage like:

SCENE_LINDVIOR - id 1

SCENE_ECHMUS_OPENING - id 2

SCENE_SSQ_SUSPICIOUS_DEATH - id 8

SCENE_BOSS_FREYA_OPENING - id 15

But i dont know how are they filmed since sometimes i can see my char on those movies, so my idea is possible to realize?

Guest Elfocrash

you need to use a sequence of the serverpackets named SpecialCamera. This is not client mod.

you need to use a sequence of the serverpackets named SpecialCamera. This is not client mod.

yeah but i would have to run all the actions that i can see in the movie in run time, and i would like to know if its possible to make a movie before, and run it to players when i want.

Hello, i have got an idea. I am going to make a movie of some lineage features, save it on my PC and i would like players to see it in game. I know that there are a lot of movies in lineage like:

SCENE_LINDVIOR - id 1

SCENE_ECHMUS_OPENING - id 2

SCENE_SSQ_SUSPICIOUS_DEATH - id 8

SCENE_BOSS_FREYA_OPENING - id 15

But i dont know how are they filmed since sometimes i can see my char on those movies, so my idea is possible to realize?

You can use a command to just record by using camera, it would save as allways, but you will got nice use.

Its a simple camera, your class acctualy become this camera, so you see what is - from camera view.

its usefull i kind'a had idea on project - that would need some Video on the server,

its very Usefull cause - you don't need to use some Race class, you just use the camera ).