interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

First learn how make 1 video-CYO Next server.

About that i dont realy care about your opinion y sure you can make better videos than no problem i can get there but the but result its all that matters so cya at the next server boy . period

leonaidas here,First of all D4rkB0ss is not ATS member,he just make 1 application and say us just give me 1 chance to try in your clan as tested.

Secont Look him he say now koza is admin and in renaissanse.. Stupid Kids.

Big Dreamer's!

[glow=red,2,300]and Third: now I need to join with his GM char to make me hero.

admin at renaissanse GM at Awakening.[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]ATS FAIL[/glow]

%100 Fail video Fail clan  koza system 2  Kill this noob <<  SiDTeHPrO AX0A0XA0X0A macro boys. 0 intro fail songs and more ... in video Other clans hit rb too  it's normal and we are 11 totally.I see in your clan 2 pt + :) full randoms in game 2-3 ppl pm me for clan i dont invite them after i see dir3kt invite them hehe...Who random ?

%100 Fail video Fail clan  koza system 2  Kill this noob <<  SiDTeHPrO AX0A0XA0X0A macro boys. 0 intro fail songs and more ... in video Other clans hit rb too  it's normal and we are 11 totally.I see in your clan 2 pt + :) full randoms in game 2-3 ppl pm me for clan i dont invite them after i see dir3kt invite them hehe...Who random ?

You telling all this cuz you mad of this d1ck.. We are smart we made you sandwitch and you aree noob that you didnt avoid it noob failer.. More mad And QQ.. also look at minute 5:30 till 6:00 there are attacking us 2 clans and still we went back and let you and them to die and we came from back this is pro retard not to play with 4 bishops in one party..QQ

Can someone translate it into English?

pro sid Died ,everytime From ATS ,and Again He spam,go now and make ally again with another random clan with 40/50 ppl online.

u call pronomio clan for aden siege funny ats power (: and u died so easy