[CnC] Cabal Online Try!

It's bad mate. Sorry but that's how *I* see it.

What's with all the different colors there? Some purple? Some very faint... beige? Some bright yellow and some green? I would try and focus on few complementary colors that fit with the actual render. The background looks very bland too, not very complex and it makes the render stick out very much.

It's bad mate. Sorry but that's how *I* see it.

What's with all the different colors there? Some purple? Some very faint... beige? Some bright yellow and some green? I would try and focus on few complementary colors that fit with the actual render. The background looks very bland too, not very complex and it makes the render stick out very much.

Thanks for the CnC drac.

It is really awful matey.Cant be worse.

My suggestion is to stop making sigs with that texture or what is this call.try some new styles.

Use some blending options aswell cuz your blending really sucks.

No offense.Read some tuts matey.With a good blending style even if the tag is empty u can have really good results.

It is really awful matey.Cant be worse.

My suggestion is to stop making sigs with that texture or what is this call.try some new styles.

Use some blending options aswell cuz your blending really sucks.

No offense.Read some tuts matey.With a good blending style even if the tag is empty u can have really good results.

Basically, its not a texture its only a brush tool... Anyway thanks for the CnC's guys. I will be away from this style. Anyway..

Just guessing now. But I assume it's rather hard for you to start out and get a proper background to go with the render? If that's true, perhaps try using a nice wallpaper or scenery that will go well with the render and theme you will use. And then add in effects etc.

Just guessing now. But I assume it's rather hard for you to start out and get a proper background to go with the render? If that's true, perhaps try using a nice wallpaper or scenery that will go well with the render and theme you will use. And then add in effects etc.

Yes, I stop using wallpapers. Because I wanna to do something on my own.. Not ready things :)

That's why.