L2JSandorA What About 02 Server?

Hello all , i speak with my team and we want one more harder Server x500 or x700 So who wants to tell me some suggestions... :) i am waiting :) example : Raidboss for rb jewels , enchant , classes , actives stuck or not stuck , farm areas , farm coins , blessed etc. THNX ALL FOR SUPPORT ME ! Have a nice day!

x700

Normal 65 , Blessed 75

Farm Medium, RB Jewels from Raids.

Augments Non Stuck

Hhmm good idea but i think safe 4 max 25 or 30 more better 75% Normal 90% Blessed farm for bless , RB Jew. From Raidboss etc.

Safe 3 , Max 16

x700 really hard

wait

no

dude the 01 server is very easy to any one. :) safe max 16 etc only for pvp players start boring...day per day . :) and please do not spam thnx!

dude the 01 server is very easy to any one. :) safe max 16 etc only for pvp players start boring...day per day . :) and please do not spam thnx!

Ι'm not spamming, you ask opinions for a hard server and you're saying x500-700. gtfo lol, 80 lvl in 30 minutes.

Ι'm not spamming, you ask opinions for a hard server and you're saying x500-700. gtfo lol, 80 lvl in 30 minutes.

i meaning hard on items etc. not on leveling kinda loled i am not the guy who open mid rate dude from 2006 i open only pvp servers etc. :)

server with balance ,custom weapons and armors ....not easy farm and medium enchant

and now server ( 01 ) have balance and have apella armor if you want join to check it ;)

i hope ur server get sh1tload attacks so u dont attack other server that are way better than urs.

my server will never get attack and this is topic for suggestions not for flamings if you continue i will report you thnx :)