Epic 2

Aforic

done.

for the history blane and i talked and he is hell interested for coder which was my 1st suggestion before we talk. 8) and that conversation was 1,5 month ago

done.

for the history blane and i talked and he is hell interested for coder which was my 1st suggestion before we talk. 8) and that conversation was 1,5 month ago

What exactly done?

Anyway Blane fits to coder no doubt

Look at the previous 'Epic' thread there.

Very rarely you see someone post something serious or of quality and when they do they get trolled with stupid and annoying pictures. That's what I mean. A "staffer" can't have that kind of attitude and needs to know how to behave in his position.

current mods are fine so we're looking for more.

and since you request mods,you need mods to clean huh? (if a skill one wanted to join,he would already share his work)

as raule said,pick up some random guys and give them privelege to do it.

DONE!

forum is top!

have fun.

:D

Look at the previous 'Epic' thread there.

Very rarely you see someone post something serious or of quality and when they do they get trolled with stupid and annoying pictures. That's what I mean. A "staffer" can't have that kind of attitude and needs to know how to behave in his position.

No staffer replied ironically. Legendaries are not staffers.

current mods are fine so we're looking for more.

and since you request mods,you need mods to clean huh? (if a skill one wanted to join,he would already share his work)

as raule said,pick up some random guys and give them privelege to do it.

DONE!

forum is top!

have fun.

:D

yea  last 3 new member's and will be done..