[Report?]Topics to see

Zake

he is helping on request help boards too. More? look at the current staff, no offense.

Didn't say the opposite neither I was talking personally for him.But yo be honest what Raule said on spam boards is right

which?

No one got his promo for his knowledge, except Tryskell. I don't wanna say that the others got no knowledge but mainly they got promoted because they were active or old members. Fix me if i'm wrong, no offense again.

No one got his promo for his knowledge, except Tryskell. I don't wanna say that the others got no knowledge but mainly they got promoted because they were active or old members. Fix me if i'm wrong, no offense again.

and that goes to..?

I just wanna know where bonjovi helps,in which help sections I mean.

and that goes to..?

I just wanna know where bonjovi helps,in which help sections I mean.

I don't wanna name someone personally, at least in public.

A/w i saw him replying on some "gfx" and "off-topic" help topics. The thing is that he is active, gmods and maxtor are gonna take the decision.

I don't want to be in staff, also I suggest bonjovi and you for golds. But it seems you want moar.

Cmon, fixing a title doesn't make me a global mod. It's gonna be a little ridiculous for a gold member to report wrong titles/section.

Cmon, fixing a title doesn't make me a global mod. It's gonna be a little ridiculous for a gold member to report wrong titles/section.

Well, that's what gold is so deal with it. Then every single staffer could have same privs as globals.

Well, that's what gold is so deal with it. Then every single staffer could have same privs as globals.

Just my opinion, idk why but mods take actions a little late about such issues (wrong sections/titles).

Just my opinion, idk why but mods take actions a little late about such issues (wrong sections/titles).

That's why there is report section. Otherwise mods should search all the sections about wrongs titles, sections, spamming etc.

That's why there is report section. Otherwise mods should search all the sections about wrongs titles, sections, spamming etc.

they take action 2-3 days after we report them, sometimes more.

for what?

is there any rank called 'copying raule makes me pro' around?!

no.

Agree with that, and come on guys. You're just reporting some dead threads. That's not helpful.

Also, opinions at R & C topics in gfx section is reason for promotion? And answers at offtopics? Everyone can do this. I didn't report once when I've got promoted. I was gold and I was about to get promo in lol mod cause of my knowledge since is the only section that I'm "active". Same for other ranks. You will stop reporting and care about the report section when you'll get promo and you'll be like Elfocrash. So rammed deep.

Agree with that, and come on guys. You're just reporting some dead threads. That's not helpful.

Dead links?u kidding? All of the topics i report are on the 1st page of their board.

Also, opinions at R & C topics in gfx section is reason for promotion? And answers at offtopics? Everyone can do this.

Well, that's how psomas got a promo, no offense for Psomas, just the truth.

You will stop reporting and care about the report section when you'll get promo and you'll be like Elfocrash. So rammed deep.

Ofc, if i get a promo like a gaming mod i won't have to report more topics. I'm gonna have priveleges to take action on my own.