[Report?]Topics to see

Zake

Dead links?u kidding? All of the topics i report are on the 1st page of their board.Well, that's how psomas got a promo, no offense for Psomas, just the truth.Ofc, if i get a promo like a gaming mod i won't have to report more topics. I'm gonna have priveleges to take action on my own.

Psomas promoted cause of sharing.

Psomas promoted cause of sharing.

0 mod actions, he is using the forum for trades.

also posting 2-3 reports per post and then making double and triple posts in a row doensn't makes you active reporter,lol.

that's what you did too. Since there aren't more topics/spammers to report i won't report more.

0 mod actions, he is using the forum for trades. that's what you did too. Since there aren't more topics/spammers to report i won't report more.

You're wrong on that. Even if he got his promote he kept reporting wrong section topics and spammers. Even if you get promoted that doesn't mean that you must stop report. Neither you have to stop sharing. But everyone who gets promoted stop shares bla bla bla.

You're wrong on that. Even if he got his promote he kept reporting wrong section topics and spammers. Even if you get promoted that doesn't mean that you must stop report. Neither you have to stop sharing. But everyone who gets promoted stop shares bla bla bla.

I am just saying that i am reporting what i see, since there is no more stuff to report how am i supposed to report more? A/w a staffer has to take mod actions mainly not reporting.

0 mod actions, he is using the forum for trades. that's what you did too. Since there aren't more topics/spammers to report i won't report more.

Beside the fact that I used the 'modify' button,my reports has nothing in common with yours..lol.

You little wannabe, psomas helping the forum. Something you can't do. You just reporting some shits

Disgusting wannabe

Tryharders since CN's times.

i mean that yeah reports remains reports no matter how you do them.

but remember that by making 1 post = 1 report and then making double and triple posts in a row doesn't makes you good reporter and never will.

quality>quantity

Fanky my friend just face the truth dude.I put the work kidding just cause I was sure that a boy like u will come and post his bullshits.Also a rank as u refered that I MIGHT be useful is the gfx section which I made several shares instead of u when GP closed u came here u started reporting and voula gold member.

I don't have something against u I just Dont like your attitude.

And I know u are older here but u were inactive thats what I am talking about