Epic

Aforic

tell me who run this shit and where he is from.

think again.

think again twice.

oops. try to find something clever to insult me.

I can not insult someone that is already butthurt by buttsecs. It's like ... you know, buttsecs.

no-meme-rage-face.jpg

i'm ok spending the time making money online than deleting and punish some 12 yo retarded kids.

That's true,mxc is dead anyway.

I think Finito knows what the word "rebuild" means. He didn't just use a random word. He is aware that apart from promoting people, it also means demoting a few.

Also, it's not our fault if non-Greek people are not interested in joining the staff. It's your chance to do so. I guess your chances are high if you meet the requirements. Let me remind you that there are non-Greek people in the current staff.

Well there's more to it than being greek or not lol.

You need to be capable, have a professional approach and not jerk around because that'll make you look like an idiot.

Lots of things to consider and you either have it or you don't.

And I know I say this a lot but imo as someone in the staff you should have fluent english and a good sense for what's right and wrong.

Not to mention activity.. I mean take Maxtor as an example. People of high rank in this community must be active. As long as that's a given it's all good and dandy. Now dear maxtor isn't the most active guy on earth and look at how many people have an issue with this.

So specially now you need a halfways capable staff and flip da damn tables around. So better restructure this properly! xD

Just starting to babble now.. lol

Well there's more to it than being greek or not lol.

You need to be capable, have a professional approach and not jerk around because that'll make you look like an idiot.

Lots of things to consider and you either have it or you don't.

And I know I say this a lot but imo as someone in the staff you should have fluent english and a good sense for what's right and wrong.

Not to mention activity.. I mean take Maxtor as an example. People of high rank in this community must be active. As long as that's a given it's all good and dandy. Now dear maxtor isn't the most active guy on earth and look at how many people have an issue with this.

So specially now you need a halfways capable staff and flip da damn tables around. So better restructure this properly! xD

Just starting to babble now.. lol

didn't read lol

Also you could just ask for promotion instead of writing a book.

I think Finito knows what the word "rebuild" means. He didn't just use a random word. He is aware that apart from promoting people, it also means demoting a few.

Also, it's not our fault if non-Greek people are not interested in joining the staff. It's your chance to do so. I guess your chances are high if you meet the requirements. Let me remind you that there are non-Greek people in the current staff.

Name one that is non-greek in staff.

Of course I could ask for promotion, since I am all in Gaming Area and especially Diablo 3 where I shared some hacks, but as nobody gave me feedback and ignorance, why should I? lel