[LF] A "new" MMORPG

Sido

sup guys, well I'm writing to you with a request.

I'm kinda bored of L2, spent a lot of time in this game, had all i wanted and I guess that also all that was possible to achieve in this game till a certain chronicle and since there is no quality server i could join right now and also all my "main" friends that were playing this game left it too, i decided to change "the game".

I also played wow, liked a lot too but that game is boring alone too, plus i have 0 knowledge about newer chapters since TBC so i have no intention to join it again.

Tera is p2p which i currently don't get the point of joining it since there are so many f2p or b2p games.

Another game that is on my list is ArcheAge which look pretty ok but it is under develop, not even open/closed beta... so no change to it ftm.

Kingdom Under Fire is pretty nice too but it is only for xbox as far as i understood and its Single Player with Multiplayer option.

Searched and searched but with no success a mmorpg that will fit my needs, that being the reason for this thread.

Well if you got any game in mind and fit the fallowing features, please let me know.

Features i like:

The game should be medieval fantasy.

Have 2 sexes for the same race. (i dont want to be rogue as female only and warrior as male only.. )

Have similar graphic engine to Lineage 2 / Tera / ArcheAge / Kingdom Under Fire.

Be open world map (i don't like the instance zone type, yes it might be less laggy but it sux from my pov)

Be f2p or b2p.

No flying mode. (transportation from zone to zone can be ok, as wow got. but no item/transformation for char to allow him to fly or do pvp in air... this things are horrible from my pov)

No guns if is possible. (i stick to bows instead of them)

No Chinese towns (well some villages / regions might be, there is no problem but no full Chinese game.. i don't like :| )

ftm this is my needs list... hope there will be a game to fit with it :D

Rappelz / Archlord / Perfect World

Rappelz is l2-like, it's pretty good but has some tiny lag issues.

Archlord the same as rappelz, haven't played it for a long time tho

Perfect world is pretty good and has loads of people online, but you may have problems with the "chinese-like" features it has

Rairderz online seems pretty ok...  hmm anyone know any pro/cons for why i should/nt join ?

guess ill gonna join if anyone wanna doit with me let me know :)

I'm really interested in Raiderz, closed beta test 09/08/2012 - 29/08/2012, for now i'm testing it on private server. They told release date will be november-december 2012 more info here http://www.own3d.tv/FrogCastTV

Raiderz004_AtT.jpg