[help]l2file edit, weapon type? 1hand\ 2hand

i would like to know which line in the file edit (weapongrp.dat) tells me  the weapon type (1hand, 2hand) it must be a number, is it under the line " timetab" maybe? and if yes can someone tell me for each number the corrisponding weapon type? thanks in advance

i would like to know which line in the file edit (weapongrp.dat) tells me  the weapon type (1hand, 2hand) it must be a number, is it under the line " timetab" maybe? and if yes can someone tell me for each number the corrisponding weapon type? thanks in advance

You have frustrated a few things.

this information can be found in SQL man!!!!

The part that tells you 'One Handed' or 'Two Handed' comes from server (i think) but type is the 4th value (one before grade).

...ItemSound.itemequip_sword 10 281 132 1 3 8 0 0 0 0 379 0 1 1 1000 0 -1 0 LineageEffect.c_u004 ...

Patk

Matk

Type

Grade

• 2 weeks later...