[Report][Maxtor] Trade count

Zake

any news about this? I can't see my trade feedbacks either.

btw is there any way to contact Maxtor without being a donator? I sent him a pm about a week ago and he didn't reply :\ but if a moderator can't contact him then what should I expect :D

A guy in vip section was trying to contract him via pms to change him name.I suggested to add some $$ on his title.When he did it he changed his name.Try the same.

Guest Elfocrash

A guy in vip section was trying to contract him via pms to change him name.I suggested to add some $$ on his title.When he did it he changed his name.Try the same.

hahahaha

i pmed maxtor with the link. stop pretending the god

i pmed maxtor with the link. stop pretending the god

Who's pretending the god now lol?Anyway im not a wannabe.I just gave him an advice.

Who's pretending the god now lol?Anyway im not a wannabe.I just gave him an advice.

come on >.>

We all know that maxtor read all the pms,just he doesn't care at all if the pm doesn't include paysafecard(s)'s pin(s).

sry, the kid i meant. it has a different. wont happen again.

nothing to do here