[CNC]Dask's giftie

I don't want to be rude or the master pro pser but what's that?No depth,No right lighting,no blending at all.Bg does not fit with focal.

Nice move though.

P.S. I would like to see a different style by u

Actually you really can see the depth, the vectors are on 3 different levels, the render is in the middle. The lightsource comes from the top of the tag, and i'm sure you gotta read about what blending means :) But thanks for the comment.

Sorry, but that's utter bullcrap lol.

The render doesn't fit with the background at all. Colorwise at least in my opinion.

The BG (you said it yourself) looks bland and empty so far.

I'm not very fond of the little.. dots or bubbles on there.

Lastly and that isn't really a bad thing but I noticed you put the text at the exact same spot as on your other two sigs. Perhaps try doing something else with it. And I wouldn't use a blue outer glow (at least not with such high opacity) on the text.

But hey, I didn't make sigs in a while so if I were to make one it'd probably look like crap too xD

I don't want to be rude or the master pro pser but what's that?No depth,No right lighting,no blending at all.Bg does not fit with focal.

Nice move though.

P.S. I would like to see a different style by u

Basically, the main fact is the backround which is not agreed with the render :/

Anyway, is a test like already he said so... Critique must be handed different..

So, my CnC for this one is the backround doesn't fit with the render, of course there is not blending here and its not a finished tag, practise is the solution.

Goddess u should be more pure it what?Believed me I know what blending means and at least u can check my blending skill to ky tags.I did not say that u can't Photoshop well but this one is really bad