my second signature

Once again ur doing the same thing.

Black bg placing a flame stock photo filter/gradient map/hue/saturaion to blue, then 2 texts with gradient map and bevel.

Nothing special, plus colors used etc suck truly bad.

Once again ur doing the same thing.

Black bg placing a flame stock photo filter/gradient map/hue/saturaion to blue, then 2 texts with gradient map and bevel.

Nothing special, plus colors used etc suck truly bad.

i think is better from the other one i like it!

sorry i were very angry for something and you know i loged here i dont know i dont know...pff ok all critiques accepted with this way i ll improve my skills

TNX y'all

LOCK IT

Indeed, its too bad especially the texts.. You must change this stylish..

ok never mind i got poor ps cs skills and pic designing

i'll try  and try and try and maybe something good happen one day ;D

i mean its okay and its good you want to keep practicing but dont you see yourself that this doesnt look any good? I dont know honestly i wonder. Maybe its just because I'm used to viewing things differently now that i work with ps for years.

i mean its okay and its good you want to keep practicing but dont you see yourself that this doesnt look any good? I dont know honestly i wonder. Maybe its just because I'm used to viewing things differently now that i work with ps for years.

yeah i work with ps for week :D i'll keep practice tnx for your critique

ok never mind i got poor ps cs skills and pic designing

i'll try  and try and try and maybe something good happen one day ;D

After you reading a lot of tutorials you will succeed. I started in past with videos in my language with all the additional informations about everything in PS.

After you reading a lot of tutorials you will succeed. I started in past with videos in my language with all the additional informations about everything in PS.

No offense but u are on the same level with the author of the topic.So instead of advicing people with awesome advices keep them for yourself.