[Gift]Dask

You can't sell Photoshop lessons to Hellish. No offence but you need to work really hard to get his level of knowledge & skills.

Did you know that Hellish didn't knew what was photoshop before i was rolling these forums with my awesomeness? Hehe, kids and their asslicking masters. Please, make some research before saying what's right and not. Hellish can't be compared to me, not even written in the same sentance that has my name in.

/PeaceCorps.

Yes yes I'm kid, newbie, noob and I still don't know what photoshop is, it's a store with photos i guess..

And now girl, go back to your awesomeland, because your replies are almost that shallow as you, don't make yourself a bigger fool than you already are, save us the shame and don't make offtop. <bitchslapt>

Yes yes I'm kid, newbie, noob and I still don't know what photoshop is, it's a store with photos i guess..

And now girl, go back to your awesomeland, because your replies are almost that shallow as you, don't make yourself a bigger fool than you already are, save us the shame and don't make offtop. <bitchslapt>

Prove you're better, smartie.