[Report] "wrong section topics/titles/undigs" topic

Zake

just golds dont need move priv. we are here to do these things.

Yeah I know that you are here, but as you saw there isn't that much activity action by Globals the only one who moved topics lately is Elfocrash (wherever he has privis), also globals are a bit inactive but anyway that's ok thanks for responding.

Yeah I know that you are here, but as you saw there isn't that much activity action by Globals the only one who moved topics lately is Elfocrash (wherever he has privis), also globals are a bit inactive but anyway that's ok thanks for responding.

wrd,noble -> exams on university.

justice and finito are supposed to handle the forum these days.(from globals side)

wrd,noble -> exams on university.

justice and finito are supposed to handle the forum these days.(from globals side)

Anyway, personally I believe that forum needs one or maybe two more gold members, current g.members aren't that much active or even if they are they don't take actions at all. Except Fortuna, I haven't seen Psomas locking any topic lately (at least) and warmaster is like he doesn't exist.

Anyway, personally I believe that forum needs one or maybe two more gold members, current g.members aren't that much active or even if they are they don't take actions at all. Except Fortuna, I haven't seen Psomas locking any topic lately (at least) and warmaster is like he doesn't exist.

golds members for what?

forum needs moderators to move/junk/delete flames since every section,especially l2 ones,are garbage.