[Request] any RPG server ?

meri

i looking for one server x2-x10  with people and with walker better with out GM shops towns buffer like RPG servers and i hope is a fames :> tell me 1 link for play  8)

p.s sorry and no donations :>

mod: Is so Hard to add a fucking [Request] before your fucking title ? ehh ?

www.l2elixir.com

to much ppls on,is new (1 month) with 2k ppls on

and ofc without donations (omg donate on low rate oO?)

forgot to say:WALKER ALOWED :D (not the afk though....)

lag and dc yes,but its normal coz the server starts 1month ago and now have 2k+++ ppls

its not temporary phase (pos na to po tora <<den einai monimo>>)

new machines comes

u can read the forum...

i looking for one server x2-x10  with people and with walker better with out GM shops towns buffer like RPG servers and i hope is a fames :> tell me 1 link for play  8)

p.s sorry and no donations :>

www.la2crazy.com it have the following rate's : x1,x4,x7,x321 but i would recommend the x4 which have the most ppl of those (almost never less then 1000).

i agree about la2 crazy.its pretty nice server

P.S:

http://l2hellraiser.servegame.com/index.html new server with machines that can handle 5k ppl no donations, no corruptions , no lagg, no bots allowed the best choice for you :).

Nice joke.They can handle so much ppl and they dont even have a normal domain?dont think so

http://l2hellraiser.servegame.com/index.html new server with machines that can handle 5k ppl no donations, no corruptions , no lagg, no bots allowed the best choice for you Smiley.

//offtopic GMAztek from there is my friend....

why dont you try cyanage? many ppl l2walker allowed and provided but im not sure about the rates..

just a little comment: why the hell to search RPG server (it means based on roleplaying features and pleasure to write nice background for your char and do pleasant discussions) and to want walker which means for me the search of power ...  ??? :-\

Well, I know 1 RPG server,, but it's from argentina, so I don't know if u will like it. It's full of people and it has walker (it's forbbidden, but you can use it =D)

The rates are x4. I know some ppl playing there and it's a good and balanced server. Ppl can donate, but for nothing else than low A grade stuff,,

The website is http://www.realplayers.com.ar/l2/

I hope you like it

It's C4 but they also have an Interlude beta PvP Server,,