interlude L2Anonymous.eu x1000 Custom Interlude PvP Server *Server Now Is ONLINE*

MoneyMan

sorry for duble post  increase the drop from mobs  10 anony/coins is to low seems like epic farm server people whant fast farm on pvp server not farm like mid rate servers.! ;)

sorry for duble post  increase the drop from mobs  10 anony/coins is to low seems like epic farm server people whant fast farm on pvp server not farm like mid rate servers.! ;)

Dude, do you like the npc? It's my first time! :'D

dude... i play on server not for npcs but for armors and weapons i play less than 10 minuts and i bored  i can't spawn more than 4 mobs and guards hit me, to muche farm  only 2 online player nothing special on this server and i think is homade server i have laggs  btw to expencive items  , for me not recomended that server  i wish good luck you will need it .!

Dude, do you like the npc? It's my first time! :'D

Don't use 4 br's in between a image and keep it closer (lots of whitespace)

Not to mention buttons are out of place...

--------------------------------------------------

Server is dumb, the way admin makes the players farm is just unreal. ONLY bosses for armor/weapon is not the way to go, but it could be an alternate way. At least add them to regular shop and bosses drop some item required to upgrade them + the full item. I don't want to wait all day just for bosses to spawn and hope to get a decent party that are not full of braindead greek retards.

Anonymous mask is damn ugly. I will give a fix v2 if needed

Add Custom Wep,Armor for Farm coins instead of bosses because then everybody have to wait like 5 days before they get the armor and i guess u loose people in this way to..... So if u do it everything would be easier like 1 part for 2500 coins or 3k coins instead of bosses who never spawns

Add Custom Wep,Armor for Farm coins instead of bosses because then everybody have to wait like 5 days before they get the armor and i guess u loose people in this way to..... So if u do it everything would be easier like 1 part for 2500 coins or 3k coins instead of bosses who never spawns

Now i have make the boss spawn every 1 hour! thank you for infos!