Base Features all PvP servers should have?

if u will have delay for clicking mp pots, players will not spam them, so they would need to think more about their mp. Mana system is useless when mana is always at 100%

I'm trying to say that in [PvP] server's you have enought thing's to click, use.

No need to add delay mana potions.

Or if you do it, its same.

The point is MP dont over.

It doesnt metter how you get it.

Or if you do it, its same.

The point is MP dont over.

It doesnt metter how you get it.

5s and 35s to max MP is same, right?

500MP = 3-6 skills

70 = 1 or less.

If you had 0.5 delay or 0.3 or 0.1, it would still be hard to keep mana up if you actively spam skills, because there are skills that use way more MP than 70.

There is nothing same.

500 MP - click and forget.

70MP - you can't always click and expect to use skill right after/ you have to multi task/ get EE which restore 200+.

There is no secret ingredient for a successful server. Also the battle of the awesome server won't be judged at the MP potion restoration rate being 0.2 or 0.4. Although it might count  :P Anyway, there are two sad truths when making a server.

First, you got many competitors who usually play dirty trying to achieve much with the least possible effort. Those include cases like super hypes before server opening,advertising everywhere, using other peoples shares cause they cant code shit or false feature promises. Regardless of how sucessful your competitors will be at persuading players or creating a server they are many. If each competitor gets 10 players, you already start to see the problem. There's not much you can do about this since L2J is open source, easy to configure and anyone with  the ability to give a blowjob can get some bucks in his hands to host a server.

Second, you will not be able to satisfy everyone. If four people in this topic can't agree on the MP potions you can percieve the dissagreement between 5k+ player base for the countless of features the game has. When starting a server, be sure what you are trying to make and who you are going to attract to play in it. If you make a lowrate, you wont get the higrate players, dont even try reaching them. Equally a custom highrate server will not attract many ( if any ) lowrate players. So decide what server you would like to make, figure out what kind of people would like to play that type of server and keep this type of people pleased by fixing what they dont like and implementing what they would expect form you.

PS: Silvermoon, having a gif super sexy cool darkelf lagging my browser by swinging its sword doesnt make you cool. It makes you an idiot.

There is no secret ingredient for a successful server. Also the battle of the awesome server won't be judged at the MP potion restoration rate being 0.2 or 0.4. Although it might count  :P Anyway, there are two sad truths when making a server.

First, you got many competitors who usually play dirty trying to achieve much with the least possible effort. Those include cases like super hypes before server opening,advertising everywhere, using other peoples shares cause they cant code shit or false feature promises. Regardless of how sucessful your competitors will be at persuading players or creating a server they are many. If each competitor gets 10 players, you already start to see the problem. There's not much you can do about this since L2J is open source, easy to configure and anyone with  the ability to give a blowjob can get some bucks in his hands to host a server.

Second, you will not be able to satisfy everyone. If four people in this topic can't agree on the MP potions you can percieve the dissagreement between 5k+ player base for the countless of features the game has. When starting a server, be sure what you are trying to make and who you are going to attract to play in it. If you make a lowrate, you wont get the higrate players, dont even try reaching them. Equally a custom highrate server will not attract many ( if any ) lowrate players. So decide what server you would like to make, figure out what kind of people would like to play that type of server and keep this type of people pleased by fixing what they dont like and implementing what they would expect form you.

PS: Silvermoon, having a gif super sexy cool darkelf lagging my browser by swinging its sword doesnt make you cool. It makes you an idiot.

Ok, but this doesn't change much.

My problem is that there are so many high rates that are stupid. The gameplay is poorly realized.

Every PvP server i've been on I spent more time lvling, buying gear, enchanting, adding elements, tracking consumable count and whatever I am missing.

For all I care I should fkin spawn with all that. My inventory should have an armor set with 4 parts with 3 elements + additional stones for my last armor part for me to choose. I should have generic consumables in my inventory. A damn pop up should appear asking for class changes. I shouldn't have to look for an NPC.

I'm not talking about what I am entitled to - these things are common sense.

People advertise a PvP server. You log in and it's not really a PvP server. It's create char and quit server.

Ok, but this doesn't change much.

My problem is that there are so many high rates that are stupid. The gameplay is poorly realized.

Every PvP server i've been on I spent more time lvling, buying gear, enchanting, adding elements, tracking consumable count and whatever I am missing.

For all I care I should fkin spawn with all that. My inventory should have an armor set with 4 parts with 3 elements + additional stones for my last armor part for me to choose. I should have generic consumables in my inventory. A damn pop up should appear asking for class changes. I shouldn't have to look for an NPC.

I'm not talking about what I am entitled to - these things are common sense.

People advertise a PvP server. You log in and it's not really a PvP server. It's create char and quit server.

haha :D

well, those things are very easy to do, the only problem is that admins DONT THINK.

As i read, main problem for u, is that many things(that HAVE to be done while starting playing on the server) arent really fun, and could be removed if admins would think. I think everybody will agree that what i am saying is truth.

Another thing, is that a lot of things, cool things, are just not used bcoz server is high rate.

For example 7signs, lottery, manor, race tracks, quests, soul crystals, Mana system as we said before, a lot of skills and even classes(dwarfs, buffers) arent used, cool places like Gracia instances, kamalokas, epic bosses(not worth to kill them like beleth, baylor, Orfen etc), systems like Nevits(in h5) or vitality(dont remember if its in interlude already), cursed weapons.

Thats potential that is almost never used, if admin/dev would have imagination, he would create fucking awesome server, not crap like 99% of existing ones.

Who we should blame? Admins? Why would they give a crap about those things if u dont? If u want make a difference, dont join and donate on crappy servers when admin doesnt give a shit about u or lineage.

haha :D

well, those things are very easy to do, the only problem is that admins DONT THINK.

As i read, main problem for u, is that many things(that HAVE to be done while starting playing on the server) arent really fun, and could be removed if admins would think. I think everybody will agree that what i am saying is truth.

Another thing, is that a lot of things, cool things, are just not used bcoz server is high rate.

For example 7signs, lottery, manor, race tracks, quests, soul crystals, Mana system as we said before, a lot of skills and even classes(dwarfs, buffers) arent used, cool places like Gracia instances, kamalokas, epic bosses(not worth to kill them like beleth, baylor, Orfen etc), systems like Nevits(in h5) or vitality(dont remember if its in interlude already), cursed weapons.

Thats potential that is almost never used, if admin/dev would have imagination, he would create -beep-ing awesome server, not crap like 99% of existing ones.

Who we should blame? Admins? Why would they give a crap about those things if u dont? If u want make a difference, dont join and donate on crappy servers when admin doesnt give a shit about u or lineage.

Yes!

Why would I bother going to a farmzone to collect silver coins to then trade for pixel dildo to the get boss jewels?

Give me fucking zariche or akamanah.

Give dwarves the option to summon siege weapon outside of siege zones!

There is so much potential, but people still think that they can get away with typical things, log in, powerlevel on gremlins in elven village, go Area 1 for attributes, area 2 for coins, area 3 for LS, so after 24 hours I can realize that the situation is as it is for every other server - PvP non existent outside of Oly. Raid bosses are camped by no life nerds who server hop weekly, clan wars thrown out when its 20 ppl vs 5 but when Epic boss wars are dropped.

Having GMshop, "easy lvl/gear", high rates, fixed bugs, class balance - NOT CONVINCING.

3 years past that.

Yes!

Why would I bother going to a farmzone to collect silver coins to then trade for pixel dildo to the get boss jewels?

Give me -beep-ing zariche or akamanah.

Give dwarves the option to summon siege weapon outside of siege zones!

There is so much potential, but people still think that they can get away with typical things, log in, powerlevel on gremlins in elven village, go Area 1 for attributes, area 2 for coins, area 3 for LS, so after 24 hours I can realize that the situation is as it is for every other server - PvP non existent outside of Oly. Raid bosses are camped by no life nerds who server hop weekly, clan wars thrown out when its 20 ppl vs 5 but when Epic boss wars are dropped.

Having GMshop, "easy lvl/gear", high rates, fixed bugs, class balance - NOT CONVINCING.

3 years past that.

I just hope that people wont be afraid, when something special will come, and it will for sure.