can anyoone help me!!!

Emrys

Question

in my server i have lag with 2 people !!!! in anyother topic said me that my pc is good and it can run 35people no lag!!!

this is my pack : http://rapidshare.com/files/108895654/IL_L2JFree_2741_-_Final.7z help!

1mbs

2gb

no,iwant to use elaye but i cant !

I think that the pack has a problem if anyone can look the confication????

and i want to setting the ram that the windows use is anyone know?? [to have more freeram for the server!!! the free ram with the serer is 1,2gb!

Avoid to double-triple posting.

With 1mbps upload?If you have 1mbps upload then you mustn't have lags at least with 50-60ppl.

In my opinion buy another disk or create a second partition with your current and don't load anything else except java mysql and the must programs.

Also in-game hero aura/weapons, super haste can cause more lag.

And if you want to start a good and wannabe big server then you should buy a dedicated server pc which can cost ~80-300$ but first think if it worth to give money just for a game.

re file akoy na deis ti ginete eimaste 10 atoma mesa alla arxizei to lag mporeis na deis ligo to datapck mipos exei problem?????????????

re file akoy na deis ti ginete eimaste 10 atoma mesa alla arxizei to lag mporeis na deis ligo to datapck mipos exei problem?????????????

You didn't tried any other dp?But i don't think it might be a dp problem but you should try another and if the result is the same try what i told you before.

P.S : We are in english section and you speak greek+you keep double posting..