Proximity Buffer

I am selling my proximity buffer mod. When a player runs near the npc, the npc will buff the player. The buffs are configurable. This is the perfect addition to your current buffer!

Price 10 Euros

i code this for free on aCis shares, when aCis is up i will share here too.. extremaly easy to do and 10 euro? You probably only add the config to my work o.O like your other work but this.. : p

i code this for free on aCis shares, when aCis is up i will share here too.. extremaly easy to do and 10 euro? You probably only add the config to my work o.O like your other work but this.. : p

:) All my sales here are already shared free for the acis ic community.

they are shared by me, they are my work. i sell them for money of course :)

you didnt understand me i mean why someone buy your 'files' instead of downloading free since you share it? -_-

you didnt understand me i mean why someone buy your 'files' instead of downloading free since you share it? -_-

Read once again what he said, free for the acis IC. That means only peoples from inner circle can download those files. :) Also, he can give it for free to anyone he wants, thats not your business. :P