L2-Sonic [PvP]

L2-Sonic

http://gamefirst.ru

This is real balance server you noob gm ,you know nothing about balance  ::) ,go nefr some classes more 70% ,gl ,im out of here

i think maxtor should add some rules for spamming servers in other servers topic

you guys dont even know the basics of l2 and u call me noob For what? (too much stupidity i think)

oh Silverin You're such pro pw,1v1?

1vs1 ? always and u will die.. i will die too so? but i dont call myself "pro" because i am not a kid... and u dont know l2.. if u think noone knows basics of l2... i know basics and many more especially gh poor tactic

1vs1 ? always and u will die.. i will die too so? but i dont call myself "pro" because i am not a kid... and u dont know l2.. if u think noone knows basics of l2... i know basics and many more especially gh poor tactic

Youre the typical boy who complains much, did you cryed a lot in life and now you try to make me compliments ?

Youre the typical boy who complains much, did you cryed a lot in life and now you try to make me compliments ?

better check last 10 pages who was complains most. You was so bad gh, that u was losing even to dwarf (spoil near farm1 spot) rotfl, so u cant talk about pvp handless gipsy.

btw, i heard u can have legal sex with ur sisters in ur romoland, is that true? o.O