[Help] Modify .u with hex editor

it is incomprehensible. Stop please.

What is this? explains this t5 == 34 ... you are so noob.

for the properties DrawScale tou have this:

0A = indicate option is "DrawScale" (depends of file name table)

24 = indicate value is a Float

6666E63F = the value, only modify this.please search on google and learn more about unrealScript please.

Oh you comtable peace of nothing you think if you got something from other mind you are now something very special very important and .......

your fail from the first moment you start cause your mind become one straight line that doesn't want to see any new variables from other, and when you see them you - play your AH YOU SHIT YOU NOTHING YOU DUMB NOOB a peace of nothing! that from the moment you fail, cause in reality you WILL STAY WITH ONE YOUR Way of thinking that won't allow you to make something new, time will pass and this only will get worser ,

your skills are nothing cause you didn't come to them byyourself you just used other minds,

that why it won't give you something new.

I choosed a hard  and the only way thtat will allow to get more, i don't read any body else mind, i use only logic, that the hard way but only that offer a lot of more,

THEN ONLY YOUR ONE STRAIGHT nothing - NOTHING NEW...

you choosed it your way ....

l2smod give you examples of it, please don't be hurry, and read better bro.

about save in hex only modify values and save it, the encriptation is 111 no 413, and via UnrealED can be changed only if you create a new NPC, no in original ukx's.

LightFusion hey bro, why u don't say что ты говоришь по русски))

Ёпта да так намного легче. У тебя есть скайп или msn,чтобы я у тебя поспрашивал всё что хочу.

Oh you comtable peace of nothing you think if you got something from other mind you are now something very special very important and .......

your fail from the first moment you start cause your mind become one straight line that doesn't want to see any new variables from other, and when you see them you - play your AH YOU SHIT YOU NOTHING YOU DUMB NOOB a peace of nothing! that from the moment you fail, cause in reality you WILL STAY WITH ONE YOUR Way of thinking that won't allow you to make something new, time will pass and this only will get worser ,

your skills are nothing cause you didn't come to them byyourself you just used other minds,

that why it won't give you something new.

I choosed a hard  and the only way thtat will allow to get more, i don't read any body else mind, i use only logic, that the hard way but only that offer a lot of more,

THEN ONLY YOUR ONE STRAIGHT nothing - NOTHING NEW...

you choosed it your way ....

What is this blabla? I don't understand, sorry.

and, again, explain this please:

just to laugh again  :-*

see i'm whas right that - exmple shows (t5 == 34) whas only exmple,

the HexEditors work with 0 to 9 and A to F LOL, what say about T5=34 puff, and learn speak english, your english suck man, nobody can understand you, and stop reply in topics fighting with ppl, you look very pathetic.