• Rate Party Experience: x1000

• Adena: Custom Rate

____Enchant Rates____

• Safe Enchant:  +4

• Max Enchant:  +16

• Max Attribute:  Level 4

____General Features____

• Goddess of Destruction Weapons

• Goddess of Destruction Armors (Retail Stats and Effects)

• 4 Hour Buffs

• Max Buffs = 36

• Max Dance/Songs = 14

• Auto Learn All Skills

• Custom Raid Boss Jewels

• All Epic Bosses Working 100%

• Weekly Sieges

• Sieges/Territory Wards/Fortress 2 hours-retail like

• Augments 100% working

• 3 Subclasses max

• Certifications are obtained really fast

• Great Balance

• Custom Farm Areas (Dungeons and Open Areas)

• Full Geodata

• Weight Divided by 20

____Olympiad____

• Starting from 18:00 - 24:00

• Heroes every 2 Weeks

____NPCs____

• PK Guard

• Special GM Shop

• PvP Item Manager

• Raid Boss Location Manager

• Global GateKeeper (Free Teleports)

• GM Shop with Weapons/Armors up to S84 (Jewels Up to R99)

• NPC Buffer (Instant Fighter & Mage Group Buffs or you get to choose)

____Server Protection____

• Full Phx Protection

• L2 Wallker/Exploit Protection

• Anti-Bot system

• /unstuck 20 seconds

• Spawn Protection

http://youtu.be/cXGMtWaX3FA

Come and join. You won't be disappointed!

and why is that?

Don't pay any attention to what SunBeam says.He is just a retarded guy who always snobs other servers.But what else to expect from a guy that has vegeta with a middle finger gesture for an avatar?

Personally To : SunBeam.Man stop snobing anything you find and go back to the cave you came from you retarded!

and why is that?

r99 jewels... ,if u wanted such thing you should have made it god... not freya with full bugs

And other features are way too simple, is like a copy-paste pack... ,no difference from other servers ,i hope i helped you here  :)

r99 jewels... ,if u wanted such thing you should have made it god... not freya with full bugs

And other features are way too simple, is like a copy-paste pack... ,no difference from other servers ,i hope i helped you here  :)

Huh ok it's your decision.But I need a favor from you.I wanna see a link with a "GOOD" server...Write it down if you dare

Huh ok it's your decision.But I need a favor from you.I wanna see a link with a "GOOD" server...Write it down if you dare

You are acting like a kid now...

Beside, there is no good server now, but yours is worser than most, in first case because of the same lol random features that pack already gives u... ,you just implement some shops in giran and other towns and thats the server :D

You are acting like a kid now...

Beside, there is no good server now, but yours is worser than most, in first case because of the same lol random features that pack already gives u... ,you just implement some shops in giran and other towns and thats the server :D

You didn't even tried to create a server?And no I took an old datapack and fixed it by myself!!But I'll stop here.leonscott was right.I don't give any attention to retarded people.Be safe

-_-ing idiot

Let me represent you my server features

The reason that i dont want to release it now is because i need money,ddos prot and i need to continue the work, fix bugs ,fix classes, fix skills, fix ai, fix instances, fix important quest, delete useless quest ,60% of all these features were done in less than 1 month, i stopped the work at 60% for now

Rates:

• 50x XP/SP

• 2x Spoil

Enchant Rates:

• Safe: 5

• Max: 12 for armors/jewels and 25 for weapons

• Chances 65% for normal scrolls and 65% for blessed scrolls

Custom Npcs:

• The Lineage shops are all customised to outfit with the server economy

• All gatekeepers are customised to outfit with the server for leveling,farming and teleporting

• Top PVP/PK implemented in Gatekeepers

• Event Manager

• Shop Manager

• Newbie Buffer

• Town Buffer

• Coliseum Buffer

Detailed Overview:

• Newbie Buffer: From LV 1 to LV 39 spawned in all villages

• Town Buffer: From LV 40 to LV 79 spawned in all towns

• Coliseum Buffer: From LV 79 to LV 85 spawned in Coliseum only

• Custom currency system: Fire Mantra, Wind Mantra, Water Mantra as main economy

• Attributes: Max Level 4

• Custom Enchant Glows

• Dwarf classes have Frenzy/Guts/Rage implemented for pvp & farming (Dwarfs can farm better) (new)

• Festival Sweep (from interlude) will be implemented to Fortune Seeker (for even faster farming and 4sepulchers) (new)

• You can use cloak on every armor possible even naked

• No Giant Mastery Codexes (new)

• Chance augments have much better landrate than 99% of servers (new)

Custom Olympiad:

• Max is A grade

• Max 16 enchant for weapon and 10 for armor/jewels

• Heroes Period: 2 Weeks

• Anti Feed (IP)

Raid Bosses:

• Epic Bosses Respawn is retail like

• Raid bosses from entire map of lineage have custom drops for special items

Farming: (new)

• Miniraid bosses implemented in 5 zones, which gives 10x drop than 1 normal moob and they can be hardly solo (new)

• Zones for Solo Farming: Monastery of Silence, Primeval Island, more soon (new)

• 4Sepulchers which drops fire/wind/water mantras (best zone for farming and leveling in party) (new)

Planning Features:

• Events: Team vs Team vs Team, Deathmatch, Last Man Standing (each kill = special items for buying everything at event manager) also top players gets some bonus enchant scrolls and much more

• Rebirth System

• Tatoos with 5% stats except absolute that gives 10% hp and resolve that gives 15 speed

• Some custom quests (new)

• Npc that shows when raidbosses are online or offline

I EDITED ENTIRE LINEAGE 2 WORLD npcs ,made my own html for every npc from shops from entire map ,my own economy over retail in less than 1 week

Now -_- off and go back to your cave ,then talk to me about l2j ,look at your posts kids ,you're nothing more than a -_-ing fat moron who dont know a sh1t about java and talk ,you copy-paste asshole ,stop insulting this game with your crap pack from internet

You judge a server only by seeing the features?Only one word for you.

-->PATHETIC<--

Do you go shopping and by every fucking thing you see?

No, you judge.

And so far, every server I played with the same features ended up crap. They are not different.

Porting items from other chronicles isn't spectacular, its fucking 4 years old now.

Congratz, you kill whatever is left of L2.