classic L2PX PvP & RPG (Open BETA Coming the Summer of 2013).

ZaNteR

Even though now i cant really make anything happen, what i can do is start advertising and building up the hype. This will also be like an experiment because most likely the server will go live somewhere around the late summer of 2013 and i'd like to see what all this advertisment will do for the project and how many people will join us in the end. Also i'd like to invite everyone that has been intrested to email us on the address: "l2px@gmx.com" with a few details about themselfs and what kind of position they would like to have on the upcoming server.

Even though now i cant really make anything happen, what i can do is start advertising and building up the hype. This will also be like an experiment because most likely the server will go live somewhere around the late summer of 2013 and i'd like to see what all this advertisment will do for the project and how many people will join us in the end. Also i'd like to invite everyone that has been intrested to email us on the address: "l2px@gmx.com" with a few details about themselfs and what kind of position they would like to have on the upcoming server.

• 3 months later...

First of all i'd like to apologise for my not being around that much. The thing is i am currently serving my country and i wont be back fully until this summer. Now the news are that the project its still a go, however theres going to be some changes in the near future. These changes will include:

1): Server Name Change.

2): New .com domain and premium hosting.

3): Second mid-rate server with unique concept.

4): New Staff Members.

5): New Forum.

The current concept its still a go and the mid rate server will be opened after we launch the one we are talking about here the last few months.

And since we got plenty of time i'd like to start recruiting people to be the staff of the upcoming server(s). If you are intrested email me at: l2px@gmx.com

You can also ask me things on the email, i will answer to everything and everyone.

Thank you and have a good Holiday!

First of all i'd like to apologise for my not being around that much. The thing is i am currently serving my country and i wont be back fully until this summer. Now the news are that the project its still a go, however theres going to be some changes in the near future. These changes will include:

1): Server Name Change.

2): New .com domain and premium hosting.

3): Second mid-rate server with unique concept.

4): New Staff Members.

5): New Forum.

The current concept its still a go and the mid rate server will be opened after we launch the one we are talking about here the last few months.

And since we got plenty of time i'd like to start recruiting people to be the staff of the upcoming server(s). If you are intrested email me at: l2px@gmx.com

You can also ask me things on the email, i will answer to everything and everyone.

Thank you and have a good Holiday!

Some news.

• 3 weeks later...